02.jpg 03.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 307
Last edited by a moderator:
For People in Ireland

Amazon.fr €26.99 + €12 shipping (plus €2 for each additional) TOTAL: €38.99

Amazon.es €28.93 + €6.99 (for as many Steelbooks as you want) Shipping TOTAL €35.92

Never buying anything from Amazon.fr again.

Amazon third party sellers some only charge €4 shipping
At the moment third party sellers price is high

As like before with X-Men first Class and Rise of the Planet of the Apes
in about 1 year you will pick up French THE WOLVERINE at a decent price

I only order from Third party sellers on Amazon France as shipping costs are ok with most
But yes avoid ordering direct from amazon.fr as they have high shipping cost why ????
Just a matter of waiting for decent price from third party seller but you will probably have to wait until late next year

Last edited:
hello

today my steelbook arrived. i checked the Audio of the 2D Extended Cut Version.

Audio:ENGLISH,GERMAN,TURKISH,FRANCE and CASTELLANO

Subs:English,France,Castellano,Dansk,Nederland,Suomi,German,Svenska and Turkish.

:thumbs:

great :oohyeah: , hope someone can say something about the audios and subs on the 3D disc! :ohno:

The german track is on ITA 3D disc

Disc Title: WOLVERINE_3D
Disc Size: 48.135.065.794 bytes
Protection: BD+
BD-Java: Yes
Extras: Blu-ray 3D
BDInfo: 0.5.8

AUDIO:

Codec Language Bitrate Description
—– ——– ——- ———–
DTS-HD Master Audio English 5363 kbps 7.1 / 48 kHz / 5363 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1-ES / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)
Dolby Digital Audio English 224 kbps 2.0 / 48 kHz / 224 kbps
DTS Audio German 768 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 768 kbps / 24-bit
DTS Audio Italian 768 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 768 kbps / 24-bit
Dolby Digital Audio Hungarian 448 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio Polish 448 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio Chinese 448 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps

SUBTITLES:

Codec Language Bitrate Description
—– ——– ——- ———–
Presentation Graphics English 17,208 kbps
Presentation Graphics German 19,870 kbps
Presentation Graphics Italian 17,119 kbps
Presentation Graphics Hungarian 17,857 kbps
Presentation Graphics Chinese 15,282 kbps
Presentation Graphics Polish 15,189 kbps
Presentation Graphics English 0,932 kbps

got my package in a stupid card enveloppe but this time no troubles ... wonderful looking :)

Could you please comment on the subs of the 3D disc?
;)

just checked my 3D disc

Audio : French and PycckXX DTS 5.1
English DTS-HD 7.1
Cestina & Turkish DD 5.1
English DD 2.0

Subs : Same as above + Dutch, Arabian, XXXXAPCKX, Hrvatski, Eiush ?!, EXXHNIKA, XXXY, Islenska, Latriesu, LieteviuKalba, Portugese, Limba Romana, Srpski, Slovensky, Slovenski, YKPAXHCXKI

X = can't understand the character, wow that was hard to read haha ^^

now you have to guess and translate in english coz I have absolutely no idea what the subs languages are ... but I had fun

Last edited:
Thanks for looking.
Again the French released a X-men steel with Dutch subs.
Although I have the Dutch Saturn Exclusive, it only contains one disk.
So maybe the French one will take it's place beside it. Who know ;)

Subs : Same as above + Dutch, Arabian, XXXXAPCKX, Hrvatski, Eiush ?!, EXXHNIKA, XXXY, Islenska, Latriesu, LieteviuKalba, Portugese, Limba Romana, Srpski, Slovensky, Slovenski, YKPAXHCXKI

It would be a ques ... Dutch, Arabian, Romanian, Slovakian, Iceland's,
Slovenian, Portugese, Croatian, Lets, Moldavian, Serbian ... and the others I don't know. But It would be strange if this disk would not contain; English, German and French.

I would like to place an order of four Blu-ray movies. When I add the first three in my cart I get the normal shipping cost, but when I add 'Wolverine : le combat de l'immortel - Combo Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Blu-ray bonus version longue - Edition limitée boitier métal' the shipping cost is EUR 9,172.34 which is outrageous and must be a mistake. Plus on top of that I get importation fee of EUR 15.16 while I don't on the first three in my cart on their own.
Why would I pay importation fee charged "on my behalf" by amazon.fr when I NEVER EVER pay custom/importation fees when my packages get to mail box or given to me directly by Canada Post's postman here in Canada.
There should be an option for the customers to decide themselves if they want amazon.fr to charge them the importation fee on their behalf or not. They should let the customers decide which option is best for them. Otherwise they will lose many customers.

What do you guys think of this forced importation fee by amazon.fr whether it is a mistake or they really want to go through with it?

Seems like a bug because when I'm trying only 1 item (X-Men trilogie), I get the option for 'Rapide ' shipping that is 8.50 EUR.

With this Wolverine, all I have for option is 'AmazonGlobal Prioritaire' and shipping is EUR 9.172,16 + import fees. :hilarious:

Thanks for the heads-up.
On a somewhat related note: does anyone know anything about the amazon.fr packaging? Was hoping to order this steelbook but don't want any damage ...

Thanks for the heads-up.
On a somewhat related note: does anyone know anything about the amazon.fr packaging? Was hoping to order this steelbook but don't want any damage ...

Hello I ordered my copy a few weeks ago, then I got a message that I would be delivered on the 4th dec, it arrived on the 6th or 7th, but this could also be due to the dutch postal services.
The steelbook was packed in normal amazon packaging, the steelbook was in fine condition,luckely no damages or anything.
I would say the the packaging was standard like you would get from amazon.uk
and if I would compare this packaging with for example the zavvi packaging
amazon.fr and zavvi would almost be the same.

You have to cross your fingers and hope that it is handled not too rough in the postal sort our centres otherwise you can receive a damaged item.

Both amazon and zavvi could improve on their packaging of steelbooks
Good luck if you order something from amazon.fr ,hope it arrives in fine condition
;)

This artwork has to be the biggest waste of lenticular ever. It is great artwork but it is such a flat two dimensional image that what is the point of lenticularizing it?

Reactions: Ricker
Thanks for the heads-up.

It's difficult to predict these days. They used to ship exclusively (at least for me) in the very protective cardboard box made for shipping steels. However, recently, I received two steel in this (luckily undamaged)
attachment.php
Another shipment with four steels came in a bigger box. But only one steel inside was packaged in their special steelbook box, the other three had no protection at all (except for some paper stuffing to fill out the box). Again, luckily, no steel was damaged.

But... but... what more can you do with this, what more do you want :confused:? That cover limits the possibilities of 'movements'.

The claws are taking the whole front, they're not limited to the lenticular card. Because if they were, we would be complaining that they're not using the whole front, that Wolvy is too small, that it feels like having a big white border.

And if that lenticular card showed Hugh Jackman making a flip jump, it wouldn't make sense. Movements had to be subtle given the general look of the steelbook.

Among all the steels this film has gotten, this white cover's the only art which is classy, not cheesy, imo.

Sometimes I think people just criticize for the sake of criticizing and will never be happy no matter what :D.

And I recently received this lenticular in a special steelbook packaging (and it was the only thing I received that day from amazon.fr). In October, my Predator trilogy steel came in the type of envelope basketb shows in the post above. So I guess it's random, but overall I have never received damaged steels from them, and I've ordered a bunch :thumbs: — I feel like we complain a lot about poor packaging, but more often than not it's followed by "and luckily it was mint".

Last edited:
I just got this yesterday. Kinda dissapointed with the lenticular card. Moved it around to see lenticular effect and there was none :( What a waste of a good lenticular card :angry: My faith in German lenticulars is affirmed

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
To be honest most of the German lenticulars aren't they good either. Rio for example doesn't have a different image, the characters just move slightly. I like the way they have done Predator though. That's how they should be used, a really neat idea to do it like that.

To be honest most of the German lenticulars aren't they good either. Rio for example doesn't have a different image, the characters just move slightly. I like the way they have done Predator though. That's how they should be used, a really neat idea to do it like that.

Movement is the whole point of a lenticular image. Lack of it makes the card pointless and a waste of time. I have Rio and the movement albeit small affirms it is a proper lenticular card. This is just flat no matter how you move it. Nothing