Xtra-Vision UK
Base.com
Price: £22.99

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited:
I cancelled all my orders of the new artwork

I will wait for a big price drop as I'm not in a rush to get these and as they are available from all retailers I expect these will be around for a good while as at a minimum I expect the print run is at least 4,000 and other countries also are getting these steelbooks with some getting the first 3 X-Men films with same style artwork

I did likewise. The clincher for me is that these X-Men releases are, according to Film Arena's website, going to be released as part of the Film Arena Collection with numbered Full Slip Cases plus, no doubt, all of the other paraphernalia their editions come with. For me, that's worth waiting for!

I did likewise. The clincher for me is that these X-Men releases are, according to Film Arena's website, going to be released as part of the Film Arena Collection with numbered Full Slip Cases plus, no doubt, all of the other paraphernalia their editions come with. For me, that's worth waiting for!

Oh really? Guess i'll have to get these too then.. :LOL:

Reactions: augustus
The inside artwork looks good
The back artwork is not good in my opinion EEK!

Overall its not the best looking the front artwork is not bad but its does not have any WOW factor

These will be at a cheap price in a few months so I will wait for that price drop

I can see these ending up at £9.99 or less

Reactions: StifflersDad