Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : March 12, 2014
Link : Plainarchive.com

Purchase links & price:
1/4 slip cover version - $34.99 - Sold Out
Full slip cover version - $35.99 - Sold Out
Use code O8XG0YTSKQ9Q for 5% order over $100

Notes: Korean creative blu-ray publisher Plain Archive's 1st steelbook is The Wrestler.
1 Disc / G2 size / White Base Layer / Matte varnish / 40 page Booklet (Plain Archive exclusive version) 16 page Booklet (Local Shop version) / Made in Denmark
Limited Print run (Numbered): 3k
1.5K for plainarchive.com (for international customers only) - Quarter slip : 500 units / Full slipcase : 1,000 units
1.5K for plainarchive.co.kr (for domestic customers only) - Quarter slip : 500 units / Full slipcase : 1,000 units
Exclusive extra items: 40p Booklet(Book cover is made of luxurious ‘Savile Row Plain’ paper), Two wrestling trading cards, Number sticker on movie trading card, Mini size re-design poster card, Luxurious exclusive sticker, Full slipcase(Title embossed & High quality royal ivory paper )

steelbook.png

steelbook_back.png

All the details:
1/4 slip cover version
1y8a.jpg

1492719_393308597480295_64825690_o.jpg

Full slip cover version
ghk7.jpg

1524060_393282310816257_1907813579_o.jpg

Plain Archive's exclusive sticker:
1512523_393287337482421_1370401804_n.png

-Gold metal textured finish
-luxurious leather textured sticker paper
-Removable sticker

Promo pictures:
spia.jpg

5oml.jpg

ojzz.jpg

8ve0.jpg

2zod.jpg

4egy.jpg

Actual Image:
5wzm.jpg

qqcv.jpg

gs0q.jpg

kxp5.jpg

7fmq.jpg

hr0n.jpg

9tck.jpg

aba0.jpg

(* Original date was February 26, 2014) / Pre-Orders start at 8:00 AM, Jan 18 (KST / UTC+9 hours)
1535369_393150204162801_2007814833_n.png

Attachments

• steelbook_front.jpg
    steelbook_front.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 4,007
  • steelbook_back.jpg
    steelbook_back.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 407
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
It's here!

Fantastically packaged and the Steel itself is gorgeous.

Everything's great... except they sent me the wrong one. I ordered the full slip only got a quarter instead.

Which your shipping method is? So damn fast! They already begin shipping internationally?

Last edited:
This looks very nice..still no shipping notice email for mine. I'm stoke to get this. Futurhythm, some nice low number there..

From PA on Facebook:

"Dear international customers,

We've received a lot of emails in regard to the online store's technical issues for the past three days and we apologize for not delivering the fix sooner. The issue with the store is Paypal related.

Paypal limited our account and demanded proof of delivery, which is why we've dispatched copies of The Wrestler last Friday to five pre-ordered customers chosen at random by Paypal.

This Facebook page and the online store will be updated as soon as the problem is solved. Shipping will begin on March 12th as planned.

We apologize again for the inconvenience.

Sincerely
PLAIN ARCHIVE"

EDIT: Sorry for the near simultaneous double post!

Last edited:
It's here!

Fantastically packaged and the Steel itself is gorgeous.

Everything's great... except they sent me the wrong one. I ordered the full slip only got a quarter instead.

I picked EMS because it was only another $10 over regular airmail.

And here's some quick snaps.

Lucky bastard! Congrats. You're one of the five pre-ordered customers chosen at random by Paypal. That's why you received your package early.

"Anyway you're the 1st customer who recieved The Wrestler steelbook though you've got wrong items. :) Congratulation!"

PLAIN got back to me about sending the wrong product. They've already dispatched a replacement and are letting me keep the 1/4 Slip even though I was/am more than happy to send it back. This is only my second purchase from them and each time the customer service has been amazing and I've gotten ridiculously quick responses.

Now I'll stop before people think I'm in cahoots with them and am being paid in Steelbooks...

PLAIN got back to me about sending the wrong product. They've already dispatched a replacement and are letting me keep the 1/4 Slip even though I was/am more than happy to send it back. This is only my second purchase from them and each time the customer service has been amazing and I've gotten ridiculously quick responses.

Now I'll stop before people think I'm in cahoots with them and am being paid in Steelbooks...

I hope they send me the wrong one!

Reactions: jonnie123