Base.com
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

61JraWj4jZL._SL1500_.jpg

919cGJirwSL._SL1500_.jpg

610yRphYeZL._SL1280_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats an awsome Edition!

stupid question but did you open it and does the amp sound good? How big is the amp? Hw many Watts? Sorry i´m just curious.

Yeah I opened it...the amp itself is about 6 inches high, its a re badged MS2 practise amp, so it has the spinal tap logo on it and goes up to 11 ;) I dont have the correct lead to connect my ipod to it but from the videos on youtube it sounds like a decent enough little amp considering its size (I think its 2 watts, runs off a 9 volt battery) They sell on Amazon for about £25, so considering I paid £30 for the boxset, new and sealed its not a bad deal, even as a fun collectable.

But going back to the steelbook...if its in the shape of a marshal amp, I could be tempted to double dip....:thumbs:

The amp edition might look good but it's awful. Flimsy as anything and falls apart a few days after you open it. It's one of the worst editions I own for quality.

Reactions: WKRP
The amp edition might look good but it's awful. Flimsy as anything and falls apart a few days after you open it. It's one of the worst editions I own for quality.

I agree its not the greatest quality, I did have to re glue the 'lid' shortly after opening it, I just cut the wrap from the top so the bottom half is still shrink wrapped so its maybe in better shape than it would have been otherwise. For the money I paid for it Im happy, its a great edition of one of my favourite films that seemed to take me forever to track down. If Id paid the crazy ebay prices (Ive seen them for £70 and above) Id have felt pretty let down with the quality, for the £30 I paid, I cant really complain

Could be interesting. The "band" need to do something in character every few years in order to retain copyright . In the past they've done DVD commentaries or tours . Wonder what they're doing this time