Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

61JraWj4jZL._SL1500_.jpg

919cGJirwSL._SL1500_.jpg

610yRphYeZL._SL1280_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
UK - Spinal Tap
Finish
Super high gloss finish with clear finish metallic shine effect for title and rear quotes.

Comments
STUNNING Paint job. Absolutely stunning.

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

VLb7koB.jpg

Wvqq9hb.jpg

dUqiQgD.jpg

Kf0tRQH.jpg

9SSYb0C.jpg

NkfAKvt.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

Nu5Br8U.jpg

DIQT139.jpg

AHunMPm.jpg

AHunMPm.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

Z6olfut.jpg

GgWO5Xn.jpg
Nice... Too bad about that big dent :'(

Mine was not (yet) sent by Zavvi, I got Sunshine, Brazil and 28 Weeks Later though:
(...) We're sorry that your order for the product(s) below has not yet been sent.

Spinal Tap - 30th Anniversary Steelbook Edition

We're sorry this has happened. (...)

Was working on location down in Birmingham today, so went to Merry Hill after wrap and picked up the last copy in HMV there, £16.99. And the finish on this is absolutely stunning, a must open, looks dull unopened. Quality steelbook for Studio Canal!

I'll wait for a price drop on this, as much as I love the movie that amazon price is kinda expensive. My local HMV didnt have this in, it's a bit hit and miss with what steelbooks they have that arent for new releases.

Went to Glasgow this afternoon and managed to pick up the single copy they had in Fopp. Really like the look of this one. Sure, a debossed title would've made it even better, but it still looks great (if a magnet for fingerprints).