Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Hey all.

Thanks to a crappy cheap diet of Fray Bentos pies and Pot Noodles, I've managed to acquire a pretty cool movie collection. I've never really shown it off before so there's not many people outside of my family who've seen it. Hope you like what you see and if you have any questions on any items, drop me a message and I'll be happy to reply. Cheers.

20170610_160159.jpg

20170623_192052.jpg

20170623_192216.jpg

20170623_192300.jpg

20170623_192346.jpg

20170623_192437.jpg

20170623_192457.jpg

20170623_192513.jpg

20170623_192542.jpg

20170623_192551.jpg

@elle82 @AlienKing @bloodsnake007 @Flloydo @Noodles @C.C. 95 @GI_SnakeEyes Hey guys. My games were feeling underappreciated so I thought I best add them to the thread. Let me know what you think :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
WOW! Just WOW! This is beyond epic! This is a legendary collection. What else you have in that man cave?

I told you this once before, and i'll tell you again; I will actually pay you to come see your collection in person! It's that amazing!

You have almost every console ever released i think?! I'm strictly a PlayStation guy, so i have PS2, PS3 and PS4. If you play online on PS4, i'll add you. There's even a HidefNinja group on PSN if you wanna join :)

Superb collection! I'm loving all the retro consoles! Is that an Atari Jaguar there? I've not seen one for a long time!:)
Cheers @Sigill. Sold a lot of my old consoles growing up to be able to afford the new ones so I'm slowly trying to reclaim what I had. Can you believe I found that Jaguar second hand with a sealed copy of Doom in a buy and sell store for only $70.00. The owners clearly had no idea what it was worth. :naughty::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Great stuff, again @Mark Wilson !
I actually, consciously drew a line at not buyng collectible game stuff. I already collect Hot Toys/Sideshow and Guitars along with steelbooks and Blu rays. I HAD to not add another collectable catagory!
Did anyone ask you the million dollar collector question?:
Sealed or open? (Do you open and watch/play them?)
Cheers @C.C. 95. Mate, I know what you mean. There's so much cool stuff to collect it's easy to get carried away. I often think if I didn't buy as many gaming collector's editions I'd have more movies but I enjoy both, although gaming is more of a hobby whilst movies are my passion. Your collections sound epic... especially mixing guitars in with models and movies, very cool. As for the million dollar question... open every time. I buy them to play them and have no intention of ever selling them so I don't see the point of keeping them sealed. ;)

Jeez this just keeps getting better and better!!!
I didn't think that was possible lol

Was going to say have you seen the gaming part!! Wow

@tridon - you seen the new pics?

Currently playing this at the mo (well I've stopped for a bit to play little nightmares and the uncharted remastered collection) but I absolutely love this game

Hahaha, that does sound wrong but it's made me chuckle

Honestly it's the truth, never seen anything like it apart from high street stores and even then you've shown them up and put them to shame.

Looks like if I come over to aus I'll be a busy man with you and @elle82 lol (my sis lives your neck of the woods too - she emigrated a few years back, so she'd be p*ssed if I didn't see her too)
Cheers @Flloydo. Similar circumstance... I emigrated from Manchester back in 2011 and left a sister back in the UK. Well, when you do come over you're more than welcome to pop in. Just make your sister the last stop and if you run out of time after visiting me and @elle82, tell her you'll catch her next time.:LOL::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and elle82
WOW! Just WOW! This is beyond epic! This is a legendary collection. What else you have in that man cave?

I told you this once before, and i'll tell you again; I will actually pay you to come see your collection in person! It's that amazing!

You have almost every console ever released i think?! I'm strictly a PlayStation guy, so i have PS2, PS3 and PS4. If you play online on PS4, i'll add you. There's even a HidefNinja group on PSN if you wanna join :)
Hey @AlienKing. Mate, if ever you find yourself in the arse end of Oz you're welcome round any time. And I appreciate the invite mate - if I had PS Plus I would but after playing a game's single player campaign, the rest of my free gaming time is taken up playing Elder Scrolls Online on PC. I've invested too much time in that now to give up. :thumbs:

Cheers @Sigill. Sold a lot of my old consoles growing up to be able to afford the new ones so I'm slowly trying to reclaim what I had. Can you believe I found that Jaguar second hand with a sealed copy of Doom in a buy and sell store for only $70.00. The owners clearly had no idea what it was worth. :naughty::thumbs:
Wow thats a great price! Congrats mate!:thumbs:

Hey @AlienKing. Mate, if ever you find yourself in the arse end of Oz you're welcome round any time. And I appreciate the invite mate - if I had PS Plus I would but after playing a game's single player campaign, the rest of my free gaming time is taken up playing Elder Scrolls Online on PC. I've invested too much time in that now to give up. :thumbs:
Thanks. And i completely understand :thumbs:

**** come on man 20k items this is a lot dude !!! :)

am impressed despite I can see many games collectors (1st time I see so many at the same place) still want zero dawn horizon :p

did you count how many dvds / blu rays you have

you don't seem to have that many steelbook editions ...

If I may ask and because I can't put my hand on it where can i get this italian box set for spider man movie the 1 where spidey catch a building antenna or something lol

thanks

and cheers

the day I will do the same as you you are welcome to my house haha ^^

I would be glad to visit :)

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
**** come on man 20k items this is a lot dude !!! :)

am impressed despite I can see many games collectors (1st time I see so many at the same place) still want zero dawn horizon :p

did you count how many dvds / blu rays you have

you don't seem to have that many steelbook editions ...

If I may ask and because I can't put my hand on it where can i get this italian box set for spider man movie the 1 where spidey catch a building antenna or something lol

thanks

and cheers

the day I will do the same as you you are welcome to my house haha ^^

I would be glad to visit :)
How epic is Marks collection! Its unreal. I noticed he hasnt got many steelbook editions either. But hes not really a steelbook collector so that would be the reason. Like me we both focus on limited and collector sets mostly. I used to collect steelbooks myself but ended up selling them all. It was too much collecting them as well as everything else! Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Hi friends. I realised I neglected my games collection when posting my thread so I though I'd add a few more snaps of the ones I missed first time around. Hope you enjoy the tour Part Two. :thumbs:

View attachment 320313

View attachment 320314

View attachment 320315

View attachment 320316

View attachment 320317

View attachment 320318

View attachment 320319

View attachment 320310

View attachment 320312

View attachment 320311

@elle82 @AlienKing @bloodsnake007 @Flloydo @Noodles @C.C. 95 @GI_SnakeEyes Hey guys. My games were feeling underappreciated so I thought I best add them to the thread. Let me know what you think :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
@Mark Wilson :OMG::OMG::OMG: FU**ING INCREDIBLE! :woot: :cool: I keep getting knocked on my ass by your EPIC collection! :drool:

I admire the hell out of it! :notworthy:
giphy.gif