'Total Recall' - In theaters August 3, 2012

Feb 9, 2012
OK, so this is already the third or forth film from 2012 to get a teaser of the full trailer. I think it tells us how much this year is So much anticipated film-wise, that even their trailers getting trailers. :hilarious:

So here it is, a 30 seconds sneak pick preview for "Total Recall":
[media=youtube]_Z4Z-E-Mxbo[/media]

Full trailer to be released on following Sunday.

New official poster release:
1zvefib.jpg

The full trailer has now been released, and can be watched at Apple Trailers:
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/totalrecall/

Also available at YouTube, though they continue to remove it from the site:
[media=youtube]0nsxU3m8iKo[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
And FINALLY from SDCC:
article-2174916-1417A7F8000005DC-450_634x709.jpg

Attachments

• article-2174916-1417A805000005DC-300_634x983.jpg
    article-2174916-1417A805000005DC-300_634x983.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 53
  • article-2174916-140ED98B000005DC-745_634x644.jpg
    article-2174916-140ED98B000005DC-745_634x644.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Frasr and ocielz
that fact they they've had to draft in a character with three breasts to promote the film instead of the actual stars or Robo-Ironside has set alarm bells ringing in my head

hey all,
movie was pretty good, future setting looked freakin real, and the fight scenes were just incredible,
Kate can kick my ass anyday or night she wants :hilarious:

also, that 3 breasted woman is totally freakin hot lol. but one thing about her costume, it made me get a flashback of Lynn Redgrave from Bladerunner.....anyone else think same thing?

Last edited:
I remember seeing this was rated R and now it's Pg-13 :banghead: no chichis :mad:

it's always been PG13. I've been following the production of this movie since it was announced. About a year or so ago they said it would be PG13, would not be in 3D, and have no Mars.

Saw the flick today, meh...the special effects were cool, but the film was thin otherwise for me. Oh well, good thing it was a matinee, LOL.

Reactions: blumaster
it's always been PG13. I've been following the production of this movie since it was announced. About a year or so ago they said it would be PG13, would not be in 3D, and have no Mars.

I read that there's going to be an R rated or Unrated/Directors Cut on Blu Ray:D with about 15 min. Of footage but I'm not keeping my hopes up with all that "supposed footage " .

that fact they they've had to draft in a character with three breasts to promote the film instead of the actual stars or Robo-Ironside has set alarm bells ringing in my head
It was in the original, so I wouldnt say they drafted it in.

Watched the original two days ago and just came back for the cinema for the reboot....

Well... concerning the reboot, it's an ok movie (great action and both lead actresses are :drool:) but the original still owns the crown!!! Prefer the storyline and prefer Mars then strange Earth with link thru it's core...

Why remake an awesome film and a classic to boot and put bloody Colin Farrell in it, this guys so annoying. I cannot stand him! I've heard they are remaking more classic verhoeven classics, Robocop and Starship Troopers. Shame :0(

Maybe they can put mr annoying in both of these as well!

Reactions: Ricker