Transformers : Age of Extinction (3D+2D+Bonus Blu-ray SteelBook) (3 Versions) [Hong Kong]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 3rd, 2014
Purchase link: N/A, instore pre-order/purchase/pick-up only

3 Steelbook versions are available in Hong Kong, namely:
  1. Normal/Non-Exclusive
  2. hmv Exclusive
  3. CD Warehouse Exclusive

Each version contains the following BDs:
  1. 3D movie disc (with frequent inserts of pictures in IMAX format)
  2. 2D movie disc
  3. Bonus disc

dsc_1557_eng-jpg.112451

Transformers Hard Cover Notebook as free gift with first batch of orders (available while stock lasts).

120150ob02zg8gbsjysfei.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the fact that CD Warehouse version outdoes the Play exclusive in that it includes the 2D film as well. Might look into this...

So basically the same as BF but minus the slips.....:LOL::rofl::bag:

I'll stick with my ES steel order of artwork C and my US lenticular slip, with the IMAX disc included........:thumbs:

Does this mean Entertainment Store UK's will have the exact same finish as the CD Warehouse one?

And will HMV release their exclusive in the UK?

Easy decision here for me... get Art B (HMV exclusive) plus that awesome HMV round price tag sticker and then use my USA BB IMAX slipcover for it as a showoff piece since I've already confirmed it's a snug fit for the steelbook. Too bad no DVD but I don't care :)

This 3 HK's are a great (ES excl have only one 3D disc). I was expecting a worthy companion for the T3 DotM HMV HK Lenti. (One of my favorite steelbook) But that's OK! Have for now the :bestbuy: , The IMAX 3D amaray Lenti (very awesome slip) and waiting the BF's Tri-Pack. Sooner or later I'm going to get one from HK

Last edited: