Purchase links:
Amazon £18.00
Zavvi £19.99
EntertainmentStore £18.99

02.jpg

04.jpg 05.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
in the description on zavvi this is limited as an ultra limited print run, surely that's a mistake?

Interesting state of affairs. I wanted both artwork anyway. So actually happy that I have both steelbook on order from ES and I don't have to import from elsewhere and since ES is offering one of the few steels with 3D is in the words of another ninja - winner winner chicken dinner!

Ordered, although prefer the 3D artwork. Would be interesting to know how many of these are being made. You just never know with these more general steelbook releases if they're worth ordering straight away as you get some like Kick Ass 2 that disappear very quickly, then others like Wolf of Wall Street which you think have gone but then hang around for ages.

Wow, SUPER lazy inside art! And that back art is so unnecessary. Hopefully the Best Buy version will be better.

Marked as sold out on Zavvi. Im sure they are still having problems. Doubt its really sold out.
There was a problem a few hours ago but that was fixed
Could have been lot of orders placed or a new problem happened
It is a limited run that's shared between all retailers its possible their allocation has been ordered by customers problem is we don't know what the print run is
Zavvi price is a lot cheaper than Amazon.uk so that would have been a reason for lot of orders
If it was a system problem that's needs to be fixed again then it should be live again soon

Either way this will be available again either from Zavvi or other retailers but if the print run is low then this could very well be another Kick ass 2 or Rush fast sold out steelbook

Is this the first time a movie has got two steelbooks at the same time? I know there have been movies that got re-release steelbooks (Captain America and Thor in the UK for example) but never two at the same time.

Doubt Zavvi have sold out. Amazon's price WILL drop. They always do. And ES have it for 18.99. I'm sure Zavvi will mark it as in stock again soon.

Is this the first time a movie has got two steelbooks at the same time? I know there have been movies that got re-release steelbooks (Captain America and Thor in the UK for example) but never two at the same time.

No this has happend a few times, Star Trek Into Darkness had 3 separate steelbook releases in the U.K at the same time, I'm sure there are other films too but none to think of at the top of my head.

Star Trek into Darkness had three in the UK (4 if you count the US version)