Purchase links:
Amazon £18.00
Zavvi £19.99
EntertainmentStore £18.99

02.jpg

04.jpg 05.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has this dispatched for anyone? as my one is still processing 'Awaiting stock pick'

Response from zavvi regarding dispatch of this item and 21 Jump Street.

Hello Javier,

Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of Transformers 4: Age of Extinction - Limited Edition Steelbook.

I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Transformers 4: Age of Extinction - Limited Edition Steelbook is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock. In the meantime our buyers are trying to obtain this for you from other suppliers.

You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your account and following the prompts. Once your order has been sent you will receive an e-mail to tell you it is on its way.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Jack

Zavvi Customer Service Team

• Informative
Reactions: Jace88
^^^^ This is precisely why I stopped part way through ordering my copy, it was pretty plain to see before purchasing that they didn't actually have this in hand when they couldn't estimate the delivery.