Transformers (Blu-ray SteelBook) (2nd Release) [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Received via tweet:

Transformers Blu-Ray Steelbook (2nd Release) (Germany)

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005DDJWB2/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Released October 13,2011

51qYF5616GL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

Per Darczap:

Comparing the 1st printing (2-disc set) to the second printing (1-disc set), this version is missing what disc 2 contains:

Unsere Welt HD
Ihr Krieg HD
Transformers Tech Inspector HD
Da Steckt Meh Dahinter HD

Last edited by a moderator:
Still have a couple of spots open in my GB for these - at time of quote, under $19 before shipping and fees. :naughty:

Spare of both releases if anyone in UK is looking :)

if further afield speak to apsmith 21 as he has some left in the groupbuy I think - Andy??

they could have made the backside as an extension of the front scene
and just placed the credits on the inside to reduce the bland no-artwork of the insides.

oh well..

This may be controversial but I like the back - ok nohere nears as good as proper back art would be but there is something strangely sexy about the glossy blackness and the shiny, shiny silver writing EEK!

With loveliness of the glossy glossy front I can almost convince myself that the inside was left plain silver so it looked like the inside of an Autobot!

Going to order transformers 3 from amazon.de, thought I would buy the first two second editions of the first two films since do not have these as steelbooks. Although no artwork inside better than nothing and look like nice covers. Does anyone know if there are any extras though on the disk as they are only single disk editions?

Going to order transformers 3 from amazon.de, thought I would buy the first two second editions of the first two films since do not have these as steelbooks. Although no artwork inside better than nothing and look like nice covers. Does anyone know if there are any extras though on the disk as they are only single disk editions?

Comparing the 1st printing (2-disc set) to the second printing (1-disc set), this version is missing what disc 2 contains:

Unsere Welt HD
Ihr Krieg HD

Reactions: DaveMatt and jimmy
This may be controversial but I like the back - ok nohere nears as good as proper back art would be but there is something strangely sexy about the glossy blackness and the shiny, shiny silver writing EEK!

With loveliness of the glossy glossy front I can almost convince myself that the inside was left plain silver so it looked like the inside of an Autobot!

Any pics of the back?

Unsere Welt HD
Ihr Krieg HD

Thanks for info, will still go ahead and order though