Transformers: Dark of the moon (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Mar 6, 2011
Germany
according to a user on the German Board meinerseits Media Markt will get an exclusive 3D Steelbook of Transformers 3.

Release date of February 9th, 2012.

transformers3-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
steel and AcId, I volunteer to be your guinea pig for the 2D and 3D reviews of TF3. My family is super crazy about the Transformers movies and 3D Blus so when they announced that Ultimate set, we circled that release date. Man, what a week that is going to be! We got into 3D right from the get-go and my awesome Samsung 67" DLP set does 3D beautifully. Let me tell you that you will need as big a set as you can get to fully appreciate the 3D just like in the theater. Anyway, I have heard great things about the TF3 3D presentation especially since there are more scenes shot in IMAX than TF2.

Ash, we can both enjoy the 3D together as I have an 3D LED HDTV too. The picture on my LG can rival some plasma so to experience this movie in 3D will be a real blessing. Kewl deal though, someone that can relate to me about 3D after watching a movie in 3D. That is kewl. No worries Steel, there's plenty of us to give you a heads up and as Ash stated, to be your guinea pig so-to-speak. Man, I am stoked for this release. :drool: :oohyeah:

I actually think that 3D will do fine. Its the passive glasses that are needed. The same ones that you use at the movie theaters are what passive use and its cheap. Everyone needs to be able to have a dozen pairs laying around and not worrying about breaking them like the expensive shutter glasses. Too expinsive for shutter. Passive is the future.

BTW I don't have 3D yet, but I want it. Damn front projector hurry up and break to give me a reason to buy a new 3D projector!!! :hilarious:

Ash, we can both enjoy the 3D together as I have an 3D LED HDTV too. The picture on my LG can rival some plasma so to experience this movie in 3D will be a real blessing. Kewl deal though, someone that can relate to me about 3D after watching a movie in 3D. That is kewl. No worries Steel, there's plenty of us to give you a heads up and as Ash stated, to be your guinea pig so-to-speak. Man, I am stoked for this release. :drool: :oohyeah:

Count me in the bunch. I love my LED Samsung 3DTV, and I am buying a lot of these 3D releases. Did I mention that I can't wait for this release to arrive!!! :scat::oohyeah::movie:

I want this so bad! I can't join Johns groupbuy...need to get to 30 posts. Is there any other way for me to get my hands on this?

i was in the same spot a few days ago

just make some informative posts in threads you find interesting and the posts soon rack up!

look, i've just added another one! :D

Reactions: Wreck