Transformers: Dark of the moon (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Mar 6, 2011
Germany
according to a user on the German Board meinerseits Media Markt will get an exclusive 3D Steelbook of Transformers 3.

Release date of February 9th, 2012.

transformers3-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
RJ-it has to do with where G2's are manufactured and several other factors. Hopefully we will see more G2's in the US in the future. Please keep chiming into our dedicated Steelbook(TM) Feedback forum and participate in any official polls posted, to have your voice heard.

RJ-it has to do with where G2's are manufactured and several other factors. Hopefully we will see more G2's in the US in the future. Please keep chiming into our dedicated Steelbook(TM) Feedback forum and participate in any official polls posted, to have your voice heard.
Has Wreck some contacts, so he give our requests to his contact(s)? I have the feeling he can. Right? :)

From the MM pic Borgschlumpf posted, it looks as though this item also loses the DVD disc so it remains a 2-disc steel -- a Blu-ray + a Blu-ray 3D disc.

I'm staying with this one in John's GB as well. I'm all for the 3D aspect of Blu-rays because I have a 3D HDTV and liquid crystal 3D glasses and it's just awesome to be able to view it in 3D. :oohyeah: