TFormers3.jpg

TFormers3 back.jpg

TFormers3 front&back.jpg

TFormers3 inside.jpg

TFormers3 side.jpg

4710756120636.jpg

4710756120636-gift.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looking at the German copy, and comparing it to this. Seems like it will be a slip. I realise its early days, but just looking at where the symbols sit on this one, I think this will cover the English title.
Though it would have been cool printed on to the steel.

Just looking at the German copy, and comparing it to this. Seems like it will be a slip. I realise its early days, but just looking at where the symbols sit on this one, I think this will cover the English title.
Though it would have been cool printed on to the steel.

I got the Asian Avatar Extended steelbook and the text was all in english with a Korean slip on it.

Hi Karl, I got this info from jsdvd. As the lion king also very accurate, I would think this release to be accurate as well.
there's no link for the pre-order yet, they would update and open the link as soon as everything is finalize.

So where can you buy this from?
ive checked yesasia and they not got it.

Which part is confusing ? See if I can help..
Checkout part or registration part ?
Please be informed that the first payment is for the steelbook price, when your items are ready to be ship; they will email you the invoice for the shipping charges. After the second payment of shipping fees completed then they will ship your package.
Their packaging is very good.

1) Registration should not be an issue, so I'll skip that part.
2) After placing your item in the cart, click on the checkout.
picture.php

3) Confirm your delivery information, if everything in order just click on to continue.
picture.php

4) Select your payment method, which is Visa only.
picture.php

5) Confirmation of your order.
picture.php

6) After you confirm, it would bring you to a secured page to enter your payment info.
Remember to change it to "English" when you enter your info. (Red Box)
picture.php

You are done and wait for their email for the shipping charges..
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I've ordered from JSDVD a few times, but I also never have customs issues with retailers. The one time I cancelled an order with them, they were responsive. Just FYI...

I've ordered from JSDVD a few times, but I also never have customs issues with retailers. The one time I cancelled an order with them, they were responsive. Just FYI...

I'm interested in ordering this from JSDVD, but there are no shipping charges stated for US before payment. What is the normal overseas shipping rate to US? Anyone know?

Spawn, I checked an order from last year, and it looks like shipping for one Steel was about $20 or so. Later on the Steel I ordered (Taiwan Extended Avatar) was also avail at Yesasia. But if you don't want to wait and see if they'll get it too, then I hope the info helps:)

Reactions: spawnshop
digitalbabe, thanks for the info....wow, $20 shipping...that's steep. But I really like the Chinese text....no I don't know which to buy!?! UGh!
I may have to get on a group buy for it or something.

Checkout the shipping rate here. They go by weight, but of course there would be a minimum weight charge.
Same goes to when we purchase from a member here, shipping one single discs or 2 discs would save you some cost, right ? :hilarious:

http://dvd.jsdvd.com/shipcost.php

I'm interested in ordering this from JSDVD, but there are no shipping charges stated for US before payment. What is the normal overseas shipping rate to US? Anyone know?

Reactions: spawnshop