TFormers3 back.jpg

TFormers3 front&back.jpg

TFormers3 inside.jpg

TFormers3 side.jpg

4710756120636.jpg

4710756120636-gift.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Transformers 2 for pre-order??

Sorry to interrupt and change the subject a little. Has anyone seen the transformers 2 at best buy without the picture that is available for pre-order?? It is said to be available on release on 9.13.11. Let me know what you all think please.I thought that was rather interesting.

Sorry to interrupt and change the subject a little. Has anyone seen the transformers 2 at best buy without the picture that is available for pre-order?? It is said to be available on release on 9.13.11. Let me know what you all think please.I thought that was rather interesting.

Hey hector. Just saw what you mentioned. Not sure what that is. It could be a re-release of some sort. Probably not a steelbook though. Hope that helps :)

Reactions: hectorcurly69
Transformer 3 : Dark Of The Moon Steelbook (Taiwan)

Just found this on the Taiwan forum about the steelbook.
Hopefully it's nice..

Release date : 11-11-2011
Blu-ray and DVD combo

137142.jpg

Reactions: justintime2k
Just found this on the Taiwan forum about the steelbook.
Hopefully it's nice..

Release date : 11-11-2011
Blu-ray and DVD combo

137142.jpg

Thanks for posting, added the pic to the op.

Looks the same as the one from Germany, so safe to say they'll have the same art worldwide.

That's nice! The Chinese text looks awesome with the Transformers. Very cool. May have to try to pick this one up. Where is it going to be for sale?

I wonder if the Taiwanese print is only on the cardboard or it it will be on the steelbook itself. I don't really care for the text as it is.

Darc-since Taiwain often gets "Slipcovers" with the Tawain lettering (i.e Gladiator), it could be a slip in this case, too. We shall see:)