Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: November 25, 2013
Purchase link: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen LIVE NOW!
Price: £14.99
Notes: Embossed

10830502-1373044753-379439.jpg

10830502-1373044753-379420.jpg

10830502-1373044753-379435.jpg

10830502-1373044753-379499.jpg

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,031
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 539
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 381
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 449
Last edited by a moderator:
You guys psychic? Or just holding out on pics?

Can't speak for Apollon but there probably is a big chance rotf will be matte like dotm hence FS wins.

I was answering a question about whether or not dotm was matte or glossy.

I hope that's cleared things up :p

Reactions: barrycameron
Has FS a blue banner? yes
Is there an inside artwork in FS sb? no

I don't like this kind of steelbook so go lolling elsewhere
Take your toy and keep dreaming! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Reactions: PHD
I know this is likely a silly question, but I've often wondered this. So I know that we have long left behind the G1's in favor of G2 Steelbooks. However, I always see people talking about certain releases that had the exact same release as a G1. For example FS Iron Man (it was a G1 as well, with the same exact finish minus the blue banner) and even ROTF (same exact finish just no banner). I know for collector's purposes the G2 is the draw, but in terms of the finish, it's as though some people don't realize that many people have the G1's and are fully aware of how glossy or sexy it is. Any thoughts? Thanks!

I know this is likely a silly question, but I've often wondered this. So I know that we have long left behind the G1's in favor of G2 Steelbooks. However, I always see people talking about certain releases that had the exact same release as a G1. For example FS Iron Man (it was a G1 as well, with the same exact finish minus the blue banner) and even ROTF (same exact finish just no banner). I know for collector's purposes the G2 is the draw, but in terms of the finish, it's as though some people don't realize that many people have the G1's and are fully aware of how glossy or sexy it is. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Well as far as I know IM FS is a G2 size case w/bb is for the blu ray release, the IM in the G1 with no blu banner is for the DVD release ONLY. You will find a lot of Eby scamers selling their IM G1 DVD cases with blu ray discs. The G1 are made for DVD except for some countries like Mexico that still use the G1 size on some steelbooks. Also, you will find that the ROtF G1 was made for the DVD release only. The issues for the blu banners at the top of the cases was to show the people the new "different" format of the movie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orange Splice
It looks nice, could have been a little better with some unique embossing or paint effects but it's not bad as an alternative to the FS version. It's a shame it's not glossy as it would have gone nicely with the glossy editions of the other two films. I cancelled my pre-order for this as I imagine it is going to stick around like the Play.com version of the first film did.

Looks good. Love the art work on this one and the vertical embossed title. Good alternative to the expensive Future Shop one. Would have been better if it was glossy like the first one. I think this would fly out of the warehouse if Paramount/Zavvi put some special finishing on it, instead it will probably be fire sale material in a few months. But I'm happy to own this one now :)