Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: November 25, 2013
Purchase link: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen LIVE NOW!
Price: £14.99
Notes: Embossed

10830502-1373044753-379439.jpg

10830502-1373044753-379420.jpg

10830502-1373044753-379435.jpg

10830502-1373044753-379499.jpg

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,031
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 539
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 381
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 449
Last edited by a moderator:
I have not received mine yet, but it does look pretty cool. I would've loved a gloss finish, but it still looks good.

of course u like it - u dont have a choice but to like this crap seeing how FS edition is beyond your reach ;)

Ha, i had many chances to buy the FS edition, but why would i spend £80 on a empty case? So its not gloss, awww boohoo, its the same artwork without the blu-banner so to me its a dead winner over the fs edition.

As i said before, if you dont like your order from zavvi, send it back and quit your crying. There are many of us happy with this release.

I think it is good for all collectors that the Future Shop steel maintains its value. It is also good for the collectors that do not have the FS version in their collection to have an alternative, which is maybe not as good, but affordable. Thus, everyone should be happy.

Best wishes,

Michael

yeah agree - its definitely low resolution. cant belive zavvi have the cheek to charge £15 for this trash!

I'm just annoyed that i dint use my head and cancel when i had the chance. Zavvi will always be Chavvi!

You could at least be constructive in your criticism. If you find a company worthy of insulting, then why do you keep buying stuff from them? I guess the answer to that question also explains why you didn't cancel your pre-order ;)

Seems to be a love it or hate it steel ? Personally I like its different enough from the FS version to enjoy having both. Yes its a matt finish & slightly lower res but its embossed & has inside art so for £15 its fair enough but this is my own opinion.

Here's some side by sides to show they are close enough. They may not be brothers but they are family :scat:

A nice group shot to finish :thumbs:

Seems to be a love it or hate it steel ? Personally I like its different enough from the FS version to enjoy having both. Yes its a matt finish & slightly lower res but its embossed & has inside art so for £15 its fair enough but this is my own opinion.

Here's some side by sides to show they are close enough. They may not be brothers but they are family :scat:

A nice group shot to finish :thumbs:

If I gotta be honest... The Zavvi version actually looks better than the FS one and overall I think Zavvi is a better release. :dunno:

I'm glad I kept my order for this one. :scat:

Seeing the comparison pics, I personally think this one is just as good as the FS version. The FS one only has the glossy finish to its advantage, while Zavvi's has the emboss treatment, great inside artwork, and much friendlier price, so yeah, I'm happy with this release :)

Seeing the comparison pics, I personally think this one is just as good as the FS version. The FS one only has the glossy finish to its advantage, while Zavvi's has the emboss treatment, great inside artwork, and much friendlier price, so yeah, I'm happy with this release :)

Also Zavvi comes with the Blu-ray Disc where as FS I believe was an empty case

Reactions: thewoe
Also Zavvi comes with the Blu-ray Disc where as FS I believe was an empty case

The FS came with discs. It just they weren't sealed in the steelbook. You only got the steelbook if you bought the Blu-ray Discs. Which made it easier to resell the discs and buy the IMAX version from the US.

Good grief. All this whining over EVER so slight differences. Zavvi has provided us with a direct alternative for those unwilling to pay a very silly price for a very silly movie in this Transformers series.

FS Larger Title on Spine = + 1
FS Finish = + 2

Zavvi embossing = + 1
Zavvi Inside Art = + 1
Zavvi price = + 1
Zavvi no blu banner = + 1

This Zavvi Revenge is as good as sooooooooo many other steelbook releases on the market. Anyone who says the Zavvi one is "trash" must have spent too much on the FS release. There is really no other conclusion to come to. :hilarious: :p