HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Slipped under the radar?

Tron Legacy (3d Blu-ray/ Blu-ray/ Digital Copy) (Collectible Metal Packaging)
https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/action-adventure/tron-legacy-3d-blu-ray-blu-ray-digital-copy-steel-book/656083

Release Date 30-11-2011
Price: AUS$37.58, Approx £26

03 June 2013 PRICE CRASH AUS$14.99 EEK!

001.png

20% Discount till 7 Dec

JB_AU_20111130_20_Off_DVD_Banner_728x90_728.png

Last edited by a moderator:
so its a viva metalbox. not bad if you pare it with the recent US/Canada releases :)

i ordered one, along with Scarface Metal Slip, it will be my very first metal slip :)

is this like the ironpack for prince of persia canada release or the lion king canada release?

Or is this like the iron man 2 target use release?

Sorry... just trying to figure out exactly what this metalpak is like! It looks like it is like the Lion King Canada release by the blurry pic posted above...

thanks.

Jay

is this like the ironpack for prince of persia canada release or the lion king canada release?

Or is this like the iron man 2 target use release?

Sorry... just trying to figure out exactly what this metalpak is like! It looks like it is like the Lion King Canada release by the blurry pic posted above...

thanks.

Jay

its like the Lion King from canada and bestbuy.

Notice the listing is was/still advertised as a Steelbook .... talk about eating off the Steelbook name.

Just taken a look but no pants! Has got loads of stuff though and his feedback is rather good. They certainly like him.

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

Just taken a look but no pants! Has got loads of stuff though and his feedback is rather good. They certainly like him.

Yeah, it isn't taking the Oz tax off @checkout

TOTAL $37.58
This order contains GST of $3.42

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Talk about being fast and taking the p**s EEK!

The seller does all kinds of quality suff!

140.jpg

Am i the only one not cancelling then? I liked all the US Viva Metal Boxes and this still looks scrumptious - steelbook or not, whoop, whoop!

Am i the only one not cancelling then? I liked all the US Viva Metal Boxes and this still looks scrumptious - steelbook or not, whoop, whoop!

Nope...I am with you :hilarious:
I also liked those China made Metal Boxes, only point of concern is, that the embossed edge of those items is very sensitive for micro dings/dents.

So will need someone at JB getting his inspection done on the item, plus getting the 20% special JB sale off :D

P.S: Any word on the UK Cars 2? :ohno:

Nope...I am with you :hilarious:
I also liked those China made Metal Boxes, only point of concern is, that the embossed edge of those items is very sensitive for micro dings/dents.

So will need someone at JB getting his inspection done on the item, plus getting the 20% special JB sale off :D

P.S: Any word on the UK Cars 2? :ohno:

I knew I couldn't be the only one ;) I've not had a dented anything yet from JB but if I recall correctly the last few things I've had from them came in bubble mailers not card so they could be famous last words :rolleyes:

(Cars 2 both good and in hand :naughty:)

Reactions: T-1000
nothing came off my order yet somebody from germany says they got nearly $10 off dont get it.

That was on my receipt:
Sub Total $46.98
Freight $8.76
Discount $9.40
Total $46.34

So i did get 20% Discount...

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Sorry for pic but just from my phone

View attachment 5191

you can see up the top end of the spine the clear plastic

Hmm, so no Steelbook... Is it G2 size?
If G1 i will try to canvel my Order! I just checked my PayPal Account and the Payment ist still pending

Emailed jbhifi to cancel this as it was not a steelbook,they emailed me back saying the item is a steelbook and not a metalpack or metal cover are you sure you want to cancel?

But the spine looks different from a Steelbook, or is it just me?

I will not cancel as i like the Artwork and it is G2!