HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Slipped under the radar?

Tron Legacy (3d Blu-ray/ Blu-ray/ Digital Copy) (Collectible Metal Packaging)
https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/action-adventure/tron-legacy-3d-blu-ray-blu-ray-digital-copy-steel-book/656083

Release Date 30-11-2011
Price: AUS$37.58, Approx £26

03 June 2013 PRICE CRASH AUS$14.99 EEK!

001.png

20% Discount till 7 Dec

JB_AU_20111130_20_Off_DVD_Banner_728x90_728.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope...I am with you :hilarious:
I also liked those China made Metal Boxes, only point of concern is, that the embossed edge of those items is very sensitive for micro dings/dents.

So will need someone at JB getting his inspection done on the item, plus getting the 20% special JB sale off :D

P.S: Any word on the UK Cars 2? :ohno:

Am i the only one not cancelling then? I liked all the US Viva Metal Boxes and this still looks scrumptious - steelbook or not, whoop, whoop!

^^^ nope Im with you guys as well. I don't mind iron packs or metalpak's so as long its not the one where the spline splits in half ( think Iron Man 2 Target USA). My biggest concern is the discs working in Canada/USA... price is too high to pay just for the metalpak and not have working discs....

all metal paks spine splits in half. Which by looking at the pic the user posted in store it seems as if its metal box.

Reactions: terry44
Wreck, I think you may be right. I renamed the title based on what someone else mentioned before (they were told it was a 'Metal Pak'. But I scrolled back to see the pic, looks like 'Viva Metal Box', the same as recent Disney FS wave. I updated the title....

ive had an email back to my cancel email and there asking me were im getting the information this isnt a steelbook as they say theyve checked stock and it is lol.

so ive told them im a collector and go on these forums and have seen pics and have told them its a viva metal box and to update there listing.

It is Region Free with English, French and Spanish sub.
No inside and back art, but it is embossed goes well
with new wave of Future Shop Disney Metalbox.

photos thanks to the steelbook friend at blufans.com

Attachments

• tron3.jpg
    tron3.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 96
  • tron4.jpg
    tron4.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 91
  • tron5.jpg
    tron5.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 100
  • tron6.jpg
    tron6.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
And it looks thicker than a Steelbook and also like a G1???
Ok, with the new great Pics from bluraysteel my eyes can also figure out that it is G2 :)

And the front looks GREAT!!!

But has someone get an update on their order? My Payment on PayPal is still open/pending!?!

Last edited:
I think the front looks sweet. What's the shipping like from JB hi-fi and do you normally get hit with customs.

I think the front looks sweet. What's the shipping like from JB hi-fi and do you normally get hit with customs.

When I ordered from them, they shipped in a box with a bunch of styrofoam. Everything arrived perfectly. I didn't get hit with customs to the US. Not sure if that is the case for a delivery to the UK.

Reactions: Sigill