HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Slipped under the radar?

Tron Legacy (3d Blu-ray/ Blu-ray/ Digital Copy) (Collectible Metal Packaging)
https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/action-adventure/tron-legacy-3d-blu-ray-blu-ray-digital-copy-steel-book/656083

Release Date 30-11-2011
Price: AUS$37.58, Approx £26

03 June 2013 PRICE CRASH AUS$14.99 EEK!

001.png

20% Discount till 7 Dec

JB_AU_20111130_20_Off_DVD_Banner_728x90_728.png

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who want to pick this up, here's a close-up from a friend of mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A6TIBy4Z8E&feature=g-u

One thing is certain, I'm happy I've canceled my order :)

thanks for sharing! You don't collect metalpaks, iron, etc ?

Or just overall disappointed in the overall package of this one?

I like it and have no problems with it not being a steelbook, but, no back artwork or inside is kind of a let down considering the price...

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for sharing! You don't collect metalpaks, iron, etc ?

Or just overall disappointed in the overall package of this one?

I like it and have no problems with it not being a steelbook, but, no back artwork or inside is kind of a let down considering the price...

Well so far I've only kept my steels and returned most of my viva metal pak. I have one tin tho, but I'd rather stick to steelbooks.

well im not happy was checking my emails today and saw that jb shipped this to me yesterday, but i cancelled it last thursday i even have the email saying they cancelled i have sent an email asking what has happend and want a full refund.:angry:

Well this arrived today. Didn't realise when I ordered it that it was a Viva, nevermind not the end of the world. Love the embossing: just wanted it for my Tron collection. :)

Waiting for mine to arrive also these days...
Hope yours arrived safe!

Does it look even better in hand? I hope so :D

I recieved mine today which was supposed to be cancelled and im supposed to send it back but it actually dosent look bad in the flesh going to keep it instead I think.

Received mine today... 3 small dings on the front :angry:

Now i will see what they tell me to do with the SB...

They will proberbly tell you due to the holidays they cannot answer your emails in the appropriate timeframe.

They will eventually allow you to send it back BUT you do have to send it at your own risk (of loss) that is why it would be better to send it as a Brief Einschreiben.

I found / find there service to be very poor where as Sanity has a more Customer Friendly service. Antoher really bad one is Ezydvd - totally not able to even answer the customers questions correctly !!

Take care and have a Happy New Year

LG John

Reactions: MK50
Unbelievable :) I jsu received the mail...holidays, bla, bla, bla...
Will try to contact them again!

I will send you a PM for the diplay stands! Wreck mentioned you will do the shipping in germany?

Reactions: Masterblaster
Does anyone have it for sale for less than the new $57.99 price at JB?

I'd love to get one, but that new price is way too high.

Try $88 with shipping to Germany... EEK!

Take care
john

wow! pretty steep John. EEK! the movie wasn't even spectacular. i still favor Tron classic. but must admit the steel looks awesome. haven't tried ordering from their site. how do they calculate shipping?

Last edited:
wow! pretty steep John. EEK! the movie wasn't even spectacular. i still favor Tron classic. but must admit the steel looks awesome. haven't tried ordering from their site. how do they calculate shipping?

I loved the movie and the metalcase looks great but that is a ridiculous price! I got mine in the sale for $38 and they charged me $9 for shipping. I have tried putting other steels in since and they wanted $22 shipping for just 1 so i don't know how they came to that?!