ORDER: Amazon

u3qU3sB.jpg

6fXAu2v.jpg

Attachments

• dome.jpg
    dome.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:
Seen photos on Amazon and then cancelled.

Look at amazons updated pictures of the actual dome set now, think they will make up your mind for you, if its actually going to look like that and not the original OMG.....EEK! Looks so tacky doesnt it...

u3qU3sB.jpg

6fXAu2v.jpg

Yeh I already seen the photos on Amazon and cancelled straight away because it does not look as good as the original photos when I first pre-ordered.:(:dunno::wtf::

Last edited by a moderator:
The cow is just painted on the side at least put half of a cow on the ground. The is beyond words.
I will say this for it it is bigger than I thought it would be and heavier too but nowhere as good as it should be.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

One more thing the hand print could it not be any higher. There is a giant loose in there somewhere kinda like the 50 foot man........hehehe. If there was a way to screw this up they found it.
I will give then this it is the only edition with the extras.

I think this set takes the prize of WORST BOXSET EVER !!!!!!! :(

Agreed :thumbs:

The cow is just painted on the side at least put half of a cow on the ground. The is beyond words.

Agreed too :thumbs:

[/COLOR] If there was a way to screw this up they found it.

Agreed again :thumbs:, every time I see it I get the idea of rejected 99p snow globes that some sacked trainee graphic artist has tried to recycle and failed

I think you really need to go to Specsavers ;)

Last edited:
This set is no longer listed on Amazon. Either it's sold out or they just stopped carrying it due to all the complaints and cancellations.

The TV show is pretty good and I guess it is because I have not read the book yet. If I had of read the book I might feel a little differently about the show.
If you are a Stephen King fan you are going to want this no matter what because it is a great keep sake period. I for one am very glad I got one and I think this edition is the only that has extras with it. I only wished it had been truer to the picture on the box.
I am a Stephen King fan.

Got mine a few days ago, worst boxset ever and I would be gutted if I actually found it. :drool:
I have no idea how this even passed qc and I'm sure someone is have a right good laugh about this, when I say my 5 year old daughter can paint better than this I'm not kidding, the cow is a sticker on the side which is bigger than the houses and the hand print on the top is half a sticker, it's so bad...anyway amazon can have it back :hilarious:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Dear Mr. Regan, thanks for this fotos...it was the last drop on passing this release. The question is, how such great art work can be done in such (put your best word to explain this) way. I supose it's the same as filmakers doind sequel -> good idead, worng direction :oohyeah:

Reactions: MrRegan
this is coming up as a lightening deal tomorrow at 2.20pm (UK Time), even though it is under review by amazon at the moment, must be debating whether to sell for $10 or $15, coz that's bout as much as its worth ;)

Reactions: wozbit
Got mine a few days ago, worst boxset ever and I would be gutted if I actually found it. :drool:
I have no idea how this even passed qc and I'm sure someone is have a right good laugh about this, when I say my 5 year old daughter can paint better than this I'm not kidding, the cow is a sticker on the side which is bigger than the houses and the hand print on the top is half a sticker, it's so bad...anyway amazon can have it back :hilarious:

The QC control answer is easy, they simply did not care, they were after the premium that comes with so called collectors editions.

As for your daughter doing a better job on the painting I am totally positive she could do anything better than this, a tadpole could do a better job, this is the worst collectors edition I have ever seen considering the price.

All I can say is sack the designers of this, I can''t say what I want to say as I would break the swear filter