ORDER: Amazon

u3qU3sB.jpg

6fXAu2v.jpg

Attachments

• dome.jpg
    dome.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
Quite like this new serie, but I 'm not sure about getting it in a collector edition... Does it deserve it really? And the price... a bit expensive for a 13 episodes season...

I think it should be $50 or below. I have yet to see last weeks episode (I watch on amazon when I have time ). I am starting to enjoy it a bit more in more. Would not mind if it was a bit more blood but dont see that happening anytime soon :(

This is the best adaption for one of Stephen King's books I have ever seen. I am kinda waiting for Stephen King to pop-up in one of the shows. He usual does a cameo as an extra at least in most of the movies and a few of the TV shows he does. I really hope he does for this one to. Maybe someone Big Jim shoots or something like that.

Need to check out this series to see what the buzz is all about.

Good show, little fast paced but it's better then other shows when they hold onto some storylines for weeks and weeks.....one main problem though some characters like Norrie and Joe for example who are part of a main storyline (no spoilers don't worry) are terrible actors.

I do like Barbie though, he and Julia are the best actors/characters in it.

Reactions: ash333
I saw that the season ended. A bit short for my taste. And for the price of the set. Still need to finish the show Im on episode 6.

still dont know if im keeping my pre-order for such a short season. I got it for $69 but still seems expensive for just the dome packaging.

Look at amazons updated pictures of the actual dome set now, think they will make up your mind for you, if its actually going to look like that and not the original OMG.....EEK! Looks so tacky doesnt it...

u3qU3sB.jpg

6fXAu2v.jpg