UP (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #7) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: January for 2D / February for 3D, 2014
Print run: 3D slip is numbered 1-1500 - 2D slip is numbered 1501-2000 - 600 boxsets that contain the first 600 numbers of the 3D slip.
Notes: 3 discs

An important notice to EU members!!!!!!
Due to misinformation by the studio, the region code for UP release is wrong.

The correct information for UP 3 disc release should include:
3D BD region free (A,B and C)
2D BD region (A and C only)
Bonus Materials BD region (A and C only)

UP BLUFANS COLLECTOR BOXSET:
Click here for all the infos

up1.jpg

upback.jpgup3.jpg UP3D.jpgUP2D.jpg

0957250f2og05fzbkclcnx.jpg

0957277085rlx45x4qfq4p.jpg

095728mv1c1063kzzmk0v4.jpg

095729eb4l8x2x48elejub.jpg

Group buy: (Closed)
3D Slip Version (limit of 1)
2D Slip Version Closed (limit of 2 copies)

Hubs:
UK (Naughtius Maximus): 2D or 3D
USA (apsmith21): 2D or 3D
Canada (Drum18): 2D & 3D
Europe (Masterblaster): 2D or 3D
Asia & Oceania (dv8mad): 2D or 3D

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I'm going to have to hope the spots for the 3D slip don't fill up in the first few hours. I can't get up at 4am on a Sunday :(

I'm sure there will be plenty of space for the 2D slip though!

Reactions: rodtp
Pain and gain was limited to 1000 without a limit per customer and it sold out in 33 minutes. This is going to be limited to 1500 copies available today and it's going to be more expensive, less accessible and more faff for people who aren't very strong collectors. Don't get me wrong, this is going to sell out very fast but if you watch the clock, I'm sure you'll be able to get one :thumbs:

4 hours 47 minutes! Gotta love living on the East coast. GB drops at 2pm for me.

Pain and gain was limited to 1000 without a limit per customer and it sold out in 33 minutes. This is going to be limited to 1500 copies available today and it's going to be more expensive, less accessible and more faff for people who aren't very strong collectors. Don't get me wrong, this is going to sell out very fast but if you watch the clock, I'm sure you'll be able to get one :thumbs:

There was a limit per customer, it was 5, anyone order more than 5 was cancelled and put up for re sale.

Yeah but prior that wasn't there no limit when it sold out the first time?

Limit has always been there, it's just that Zavvi doesn't always enforce it.

Now, back on topic!

As Kevin noted, there is a limit to how many copies forum members can request, and given the excitement over a previous GB, like WIR, I still think that many people will be able to get their request in...

Check back at 2pm ET or 7pm BST today!! :movie:

Reactions: mnementh
Any idea on the cost? Same as WIR...$55-$60?

$55 :D

3D Slip - 500 Total available
2D Slip - 1000 Total available

I doubt the above numbers are just for the HDN GB though...So the 3D slip could be the hot one :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Will I be able to use the $5 discount for participating in 3 blufans gb?

Should be when invoice time comes around.

Reactions: H11
$55 :D

3D Slip - 500 Total available
2D Slip - 1000 Total available

I doubt the above numbers are just for the HDN GB though...So the 3D slip could be the hot one :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Should be when invoice time comes around.

I thought there were 1000 of each and 500 of the box set?