USPS shipping costs went up.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
:(

Flat rate shipping costs

Flat Rate shipping envelopes that used to be $16.95 anywhere in the world are now $23.95
To Canada went from 12.95 to 19.95

and the biggest large box to anywhere in world that was $60.95 is now $77.95 EEK!

Last edited:
Don't you guys worrym CanadaPost is still the worst.... :angry:
shipping 1 steelbook with tracking here is minimum 50$-60$ EEK!

Last edited:
Its is about double to Canada with the new tracking feature. For example it would cost about $3.45 to ship a regular blu ray to CA under previous rates. New cost is about $7 with tracking at no additional cost if printed via PayPal, eBay or on USPS. com. As stated b4 Canada is first with tracking for 1st class packages. I cannot comment on any other countries till I actually have a transaction there.

Tracking is free though with that service. Honestly, you used to be able to send something to BC cheaper than you could to California. No wonder they were losing money! EEK!

Well thats great....I wonder how much it's gonna cost me when I just ship 1 digibook out to Austria w/tracking? :rolleyes:

With tracking? lol - then you're talking priority mail and that is at least $38 Alex...none of the flat rate options can be fully tracked. :(

If it's a member here, I offer to ship 1st class international and then insure against loss or damage through u-pic.

Saves you a few bucks - less than $2 for up to $100 coverage and it doesn't need to be tracked.

Total cost would be under $19.

Reactions: AlexG
Its is about double to Canada with the new tracking feature. For example it would cost about $3.45 to ship a regular blu ray to CA under previous rates. New cost is about $7 with tracking at no additional cost if printed via PayPal, eBay or on USPS. com. As stated b4 Canada is first with tracking for 1st class packages. I cannot comment on any other countries till I actually have a transaction there.

I'm buying a steel from eBay and the seller wants to ship with tracking.
He said that he went to the post office and asked for 'First Class' to Canada they told him there was no tracking option available.

Is the new tracking method, for First Class to Canada, only available if the label is printed via paypal?