Purchase link: Wall-E
Retro Zbox & Wall-e bundle
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

WALLE.jpg

walle2.jpg walle3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another goodie, more Disney steels out so close to one another. What a shock.

Seriously, you could spread these out more but nope, we have to go without eating for another month.

Reactions: Flloydo
I literally started building up me and my bf's steelbook collection a few months ago and with me being a Disney freak all these releases are indeed quite shocking. At the same time I'm worried if I don't buy it on Zavvi when it's cheap it will sell out and I would be forced to get it on Ebay for a crazy price.
Like I did with a sealed copy of Frozen..

Reactions: harry
I literally started building up me and my bf's steelbook collection a few months ago and with me being a Disney freak all these releases are indeed quite shocking. At the same time I'm worried if I don't buy it on Zavvi when it's cheap it will sell out and I would be forced to get it on Ebay for a crazy price.
Like I did with a sealed copy of Frozen..

Looks like they have lowered the print run on these few because of the others not selling out so these could sell out but who knows. Yeah previously (last year) they had some months with loads of releases and some spaced out. They are idiots basically, greedy idiots. December just gone was horrible 5 disney steels in the space of a week! With no updates just charges and dispatch emails

Reactions: Zoey
Looks like they have lowered the print run on these few because of the others not selling out so these could sell out but who knows. Yeah previously (last year) they had some months with loads of releases and some spaced out. They are idiots basically, greedy idiots. December just gone was horrible 5 disney steels in the space of a week! With no updates just charges and dispatch emails

Yeah I noticed, as soon as I started looking around for Disney/Pixar steelbooks I was just amazed by the some of the high prices on Ebay really, for example Frozen.
But I think I will pre-order and decide later if I will buy them or not.
Thing is that I'm not just collecting Disney ones only and my list of pre-orders is growing and growing :p

Yeah I noticed, as soon as I started looking around for Disney/Pixar steelbooks I was just amazed by the some of the high prices on Ebay really, for example Frozen.
But I think I will pre-order and decide later if I will buy them or not.
Thing is that I'm not just collecting Disney ones only and my list of pre-orders is growing and growing :p

Yeah frozen went crazy on eBay. Some others too like some one of the marvel steels. It is strange and greedy. Yeah that happens unfortunately with the "list" Sometimes you get a bargain on eBay or if your near a CEX then you sometimes find a bargain in there

Yeah frozen went crazy on eBay. Some others too like some one of the marvel steels. It is strange and greedy. Yeah that happens unfortunately with the "list" Sometimes you get a bargain on eBay or if your near a CEX then you sometimes find a bargain in there

Haha yeah CEX is a store I visit often. You need to be lucky to find a proper bluray steelbook tho.
Luckily I got my Frozen steelbook, sadly I still need loads of the Marvel ones :p

Haha yeah CEX is a store I visit often. You need to be lucky to find a proper bluray steelbook tho.
Luckily I got my Frozen steelbook, sadly I still need loads of the Marvel ones :p

Yeah I've had some lucky times in there but the last 5 months not even a damaged steelbook lol think the staff caught on although I've never see anyone on here get a frozen from CEX some People have been luckily enough to get HMV captian america and HMV thor for a great price. If you are patient you might find them at good prices. Whenever I bid on EBay I have loads on bid but for a reasonable price and it sometimes takes time but it sometimes works in your favour. Good luck

Reactions: Zoey