War Of The Arrows (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Leshita

Guy Incognito
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Release date of March 8, 2012.

Yesasia Link - http://www.yesasia.com/global/war-o...limited-edition/1030344706-0-0-0-en/info.html

K2DVD Link - http://www.k2dvd.com/shop/p_detail.asp?idx=3977&location=Search&genre=

PICS HERE - https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=219427&postcount=55

BD Title: War of the Arrows (최종병기 활)
Studio: Art-Service
Genre: Action | Historical
Release Date: 2012-03-08

Audio: Korean DTS-HD
Subtitles: Korean, English
Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
Region code: Region A

Discs: 1 BD + 1 DVD
Additional Comments:
BD - 122min (Theatrical Cut) + Special Features
DVD - 128min (Extended Cut)

021797.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you are correct...during the DVD days, it was anything over $25. In the past few years, they increased it to $40, making you order additional items to get the free shipping. Most of the time, they price it just below $40 so that make you buy something else :) smart business...

I was under the impression that YA shipping was only free for orders over $40?

you are correct...during the DVD days, it was anything over $25. In the past few years, they increased it to $40, making you order additional items to get the free shipping. Most of the time, they price it just below $40 so that make you buy something else :) smart business...
Yep that's YesAsia for you, don't mind them when they have the $5 voucher offer but I have now switched my whole business to KimchiDVD :D

Seriously they are the best in terms of everything, price/packging/communication/shipping charges :scat: (they are like DVDFromKorea used be before :) )

Yep that's YesAsia for you, don't mind them when they have the $5 voucher offer but I have now switched my whole business to KimchiDVD :D

Seriously they are the best in terms of everything, price/packging/communication/shipping charges :scat: (they are like DVDFromKorea used be before :) )

Just checked them out that's cheap, wasnt on chrome how much is delivery for 1 steelbook and are they customs friendly

Thanks Ross

Just checked them out that's cheap, wasnt on chrome how much is delivery for 1 steelbook and are they customs friendly

Thanks Ross
Yes they are Ross, on the checkout you have the option of marking it down in value and as a gift, as for delivery charge, it depends on the weight of the item in question, to give you an example I got Lion King Steelbook from them for $8.30, I currently have FOUR titles (3 digipaks & amaray with slipcover) for only $11.30 :scat:

Reactions: Ross
Shame this is Region A locked and the Extended cut is on DVD only otherwise a very nice and good price for an Asian release.

Well mine turned up dented from K2DVD (as per my run of recent luck) and I have to say I was underwhelmed by the SB in person - just a kind of muted, washed out silver finish with no colour or visual snap to it at all. File under 'meh' for me, I'm afraid. Glad you guys liked it more.

Well mine turned up dented from K2DVD (as per my run of recent luck) and I have to say I was underwhelmed by the SB in person - just a kind of muted, washed out silver finish with no colour or visual snap to it at all. File under 'meh' for me, I'm afraid. Glad you guys liked it more.
Dented from K2DVD, wow... Houston we got a problem, call MayFlower immediately :hilarious: :naughty:

Man sorry to hear that bud, I'm sure they'll sort you out, just email them about it, not sure why you didn't like it but it's one of my fav steelbooks and the film is great too.

Lol, yeah this was my first order from them after MayFlower's recommendations. :sniper: ;)

It came nicely boxed. I'll give em that, but not much use when the thing inside is dinged! :rolleyes:

The box mine came in looked like the local courier company/airport staff used it in a 5 a side footy match - but the SB was in good condition so I cant complain.

was it dented before you started opening the shrink wrap? you can't see little ding and dent underneath them. You can't blame them for that.

Anyhow, I'm sure they'll take care of you with a replacement.

Next time, go with yesasia... I continue to stand by my recommendation with k2dvd unless they failed to make you happy with a replacement.

Lol, yeah this was my first order from them after MayFlower's recommendations. :sniper: ;)

It came nicely boxed. I'll give em that, but not much use when the thing inside is dinged! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
All I gotta say is ... while the steelbook looks good .. once you SEEN the movie you will think it looks great!

Funny how a good movie can make your steelbook all the lovelier.

was it dented before you started opening the shrink wrap?

Yep. Fairly obvious dent I thought, but I guess anybody can miss something. Seeing as I specifically asked for non-dented copies it was a bit disappointing. I've never had any probs with stuff from YesAsia, but no doubt it could just as easily happen with them. I don't think you're guaranteed damage-free stuff from any retailer.

All I gotta say is ... while the steelbook looks good .. once you SEEN the movie you will think it looks great!

Funny how a good movie can make your steelbook all the lovelier.

Very true. And sometimes the reverse! ;)

yep, take a look at the damage thread, you'll see several postings about yesasia dents :) plenty of amazon too. I just sent one from amazon.uk back to them.

They have been pretty good in not sending damage steelbook before hand as they inspectthem before hand. It's too bad you received a bad one. Again, send them an email and take a picture of it and ask for a replacement.

So far, many of us have had good experience with k2dvd. I had 2 issues with yesasia already...so that's why I prefer k2dvd until I experience a bad one, then I might need to find another retailer.

Good luck with your next choice of retailer...

Yep. Fairly obvious dent I thought, but I guess anybody can miss something. Seeing as I specifically asked for non-dented copies it was a bit disappointing. I've never had any probs with stuff from YesAsia, but no doubt it could just as easily happen with them. I don't think you're guaranteed damage-free stuff from any retailer.

Very true. And sometimes the reverse! ;)

Last edited:
Got my 2 yesterday bubble wrapped in a jiffy bag from yes asia, came through unscathed but it seems you are taking your chances with them.

Lovely looking steelbook :)

I'll have to have this one eventually but hate buying from retailers. Maybe I'll have a buddy with an extra copy in a few months :naughty:
Why's that?, just get it cheap and well packed from KimchiDVD man, don't hesitate on getting this anymore, it will sell out soon and you will be in regret then ;)