War Of The Arrows (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Leshita

Guy Incognito
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Release date of March 8, 2012.

Yesasia Link - http://www.yesasia.com/global/war-o...limited-edition/1030344706-0-0-0-en/info.html

K2DVD Link - http://www.k2dvd.com/shop/p_detail.asp?idx=3977&location=Search&genre=

PICS HERE - https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=219427&postcount=55

BD Title: War of the Arrows (최종병기 활)
Studio: Art-Service
Genre: Action | Historical
Release Date: 2012-03-08

Audio: Korean DTS-HD
Subtitles: Korean, English
Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
Region code: Region A

Discs: 1 BD + 1 DVD
Additional Comments:
BD - 122min (Theatrical Cut) + Special Features
DVD - 128min (Extended Cut)

021797.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
k2 only has 6 in stock ... I think k2 is a very small operation who just is basically a reseller ... Their stock keeps fluctuating and its always very low stock.

I believe k2dvd order just enough to keep their inventory low so they don't get stuck with them. That's why we OOS for awhile and then they place another small order from the manufacturing...and they repeat the process until manufacturing runs out.

If they do run out of stock, then it's a good indication that the manufacturing is completely sold out.

k2 only has 6 in stock ... I think k2 is a very small operation who just is basically a reseller ... Their stock keeps fluctuating and its always very low stock.

I know I should get this one before it's too late, but there are just too many steels, I'm having a hard time keeping up, and I'm picky with what I get!

This one is just :drool: I know I won't be able to resist it for too long :(

I know I should get this one before it's too late, but there are just too many steels, I'm having a hard time keeping up, and I'm picky with what I get!

Do it!! You won't regret getting yourself a copy. This is an awesome steel :scat:

I'm in the same exact situation. No clue why I don't have a Copy yet :hilarious:

Personally, I think this one is going to be available for awhile...4,000 qty is a lot...It has only been a month since it came out...I wouldn't be surprised it'll be available for another 6 months.

Personally, I think this one is going to be available for awhile...4,000 qty is a lot...It has only been a month since it came out...I wouldn't be surprised it'll be available for another 6 months.

available until Chip gets back from his business trip. :hilarious:

Reactions: blu-steel

wouldnt surprise me either...

Will work out cheaper from KimchiDVD $30.99 ($35.99 shipped), Yesasia will charge you $6.98 in P&P unless you add US$1.01 [~US$1.01] worth of eligible products to your order to get it shipped for free, still KimchiDVD is the better and cheaper option ;)

:DBought mine yesterday from K2DVD. It came to a total of $42.65 U.S. including shipping. Decided to order from them because of positive posts about the quality of their shipping.
Nice one bud, glad that all worked out well for you, you won't be disappointed with the film either it's as lovely as the steelbook it comes in ;)

The movie was good and engaging as it is heavily inspired by Apocalypto.

Would be best to order from Yesasia as it works out to $37.99 including shipping.

I was under the impression that YA shipping was only free for orders over $40?

I was under the impression that YA shipping was only free for orders over $40?

I've always been under the impression that everything included shipping.

But I could see how they wouldnt wanna sell a $12 dvd as $12 shipped ... maybe their is a price min. *shrug*