War Of The Arrows (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Leshita

Guy Incognito
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Release date of March 8, 2012.

Yesasia Link - http://www.yesasia.com/global/war-o...limited-edition/1030344706-0-0-0-en/info.html

K2DVD Link - http://www.k2dvd.com/shop/p_detail.asp?idx=3977&location=Search&genre=

PICS HERE - https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=219427&postcount=55

BD Title: War of the Arrows (최종병기 활)
Studio: Art-Service
Genre: Action | Historical
Release Date: 2012-03-08

Audio: Korean DTS-HD
Subtitles: Korean, English
Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
Region code: Region A

Discs: 1 BD + 1 DVD
Additional Comments:
BD - 122min (Theatrical Cut) + Special Features
DVD - 128min (Extended Cut)

021797.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone in the UK played this on a PS3 ? i know its region A but i don't have a region free player I've heard the ps3 is region free, my mate had a us one and it played uk games

Thanks Ross

Anyone in the UK played this on a PS3 ? i know its region A but i don't have a region free player I've heard the ps3 is region free, my mate had a us one and it played uk games

Thanks Ross

Hey Ross I could be wrong here but I think PS3 games are region free but not the playstation itself. So if you have a UK PS3 I don't think it will play Region A movies.

Reactions: Ross
Yes that's correct. All PS3 games are region free but the consoles themselves are locked to their region. The good thing is that you could order a US PS3 and still play your games from the UK and of course vice versa.

After seeing what this is going for on e-bay via the OMG the price is high thread ive purchased this via Kimchidvd before it goes out of stock.

Thanks for the link DJ

After seeing what this is going for on e-bay via the OMG the price is high thread ive purchased this via Kimchidvd before it goes out of stock.

Thanks for the link DJ
You welcome, I hope you get in no time and safely, you did put a note for them to pack it well for didn't you?, just to be on the safe sound my friend ;)

You welcome, I hope you get in no time and safely, you did put a note for them to pack it well for didn't you?, just to be on the safe sound my friend ;)

Yep asked them for extra bubble wrap and marked it as a gift and put the value down, all companies should give you that option :scat:

I watched "Let The Bullets Fly" this weekend ... and I like "War of the Arrows" like 10x more ... much better film.

I watched "Let The Bullets Fly" this weekend ... and I like "War of the Arrows" like 10x more ... much better film.

+1
Let the Bullets Fly just wasn't as interesting IMHO
War of the Arrows definitely had more interesting elements to keep you glued to the tv.

So it's 100% that this is region A only?

That's what I'm still wondering, anyone able to confirm please? :dunno:

I've been on the edge of ordering this for so long, but I would want to (open &) watch it, but I'm currently unable to watch anything other than region B.
Until I can afford my modded Oppo 93 that is...

I believe DJ Hilalo confirmed it wouldnt play in his region B player.

I could/would test the disc as I have a player in which I can test all regions. However, I've loaned this disc out so I'm unable to do such.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

In this thread, post #173-174 are useful info from folks from UK. ie. seems locked.

Reactions: lampshire2005

I could/would test the disc as I have a player in which I can test all regions. However, I've loaned this disc out so I'm unable to do such.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

In this thread, post #173-174 are useful info from folks from UK. ie. seems locked.

Alright thanks, I guess I will just have to let this one go then. Shame, I like eastern movies very much.

Reactions: lampshire2005

Thanks for the additional info Wreck, shame it's not the answer I was hoping for, but as the Two Ronnies once sung:

"well, you can't 'ave evryfing can ya"

And on that rather ridiculous note, I'll get back to work.....

Last edited: