Thank you Elena for pics!
Warrior5.jpg

Warrior4.jpg

Warrior.jpg

Warrior3.jpg

Warrior2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
+1

I think Tom Hardy is a great actor and I was disappointed he didn't get enough respect for this role. TDKR is going to be amazing.

+1

I think Tom Hardy is a great actor and I was disappointed he didn't get enough respect for this role. TDKR is going to be amazing.

I was more disappointed that Nick Nolte didn't get the best supporting actor Oscar. Exceptional performance from him, I thought.

Does anyone know if amazon.de allocate stock when an order is placed?

I've had this on order for months, but the last item in the order is Sin City, which is still to be released :?

I finally got to watching this. Unfortunately it was Region B locked, so had to take it to the region free player. But excellent movie overall. And I can't complain about Jennifer Morrison looking good in her few scenes. I'd agree about Hardy and how he may make an awesome Bane

This is a title that I doubt they will re-up on ... hopefully this stays OOS and becomes more valuable sought after. You can still get them for decent price tho through people as like you said many still in stores.

Oh well missed it first time around but I'm sure this will pop up again on Amazon and will the make sure I place an order in :)

sold out already? This one has potential to hit $100 mark since it's the only country releasing it :)

Hardly. It comes in and out of stock at amazon all the time. Just them not keeping large inventory. I hardly see any demand for the steelbook. Its pretty boring looking. Its a good movie, but the steelbook itself sux IMO.

sold out already? This one has potential to hit $100 mark since it's the only country releasing it :)

That would be like saying all the MOC releases are gonna hit $100 becuase it is only sold in the U.K. THE MOC releases have much more going for them. Classics with tonss of extras and very unique old school type artwork. Much better than the artwork of this one.

Its 100% artwork that is causing these titles to raise in value. You can buy the amaray for $10 or less on many of them. THe same movie inside.