attachment.php

Thank you Elena for pics!
Warrior5.jpg

Warrior4.jpg

Warrior.jpg

Warrior3.jpg

Warrior2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hardly. It comes in and out of stock at amazon all the time. Just them not keeping large inventory. I hardly see any demand for the steelbook. Its pretty boring looking. Its a good movie, but the steelbook itself sux IMO.
Yeah tell him chip, give it to him hard :hilarious:

Amazon.de is well know for reissuing and rereleasing their steelbooks ;)

Really want another country to release a steel for this movie! Such a great movie but i cant stand German steels with printed backs. If not then i'll have to go with the Australian exclusive slipbox edition.

Really want another country to release a steel for this movie! Such a great movie but i cant stand German steels with printed backs. If not then i'll have to go with the Australian exclusive slipbox edition.
Does that statement apply to any German release including for instance Rambo, Wanted? :naughty:

Yep:) Not saying they arent nice, its just that I don't really like foreign writing on my steels. Thats why my only German steel is Zombieland:D
I'd agree with you if the title was in German like Da Ding for instance but in this case it's not and not much German text on the front apart from the tiny or at the top which does not distract much ;)

Now Zombieland is a killer of a steelbook now we talking :scat: :D

Now imagine if they restock it but with embossing title :oohyeah:

All those who already bought would be banging their heads to the walls :hilarious: