Watchmen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release Date: October 15, 2012
Price: £10.99
Buy Link: Watchmen
Note: Contains the DIRECTOR'S CUT of the movie.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved some posts. If you want to discuss Play's steelbook releases in general can you please do it in the Steelbook retailer thread. People are subscribing to this thread and awaiting updates so we need to keep it on topic. Thanks.

Last edited:
You are all very lucky to have it. I started my collection few weeks ago and wasn't sure about this one.When I found out how good it is was to late. Now I cant regret it enough. So I watch every single auction on eBay. My goal is to get it for less then 20£;) It will be hard as I can see how many people missed Watchmen. It is a beauty. I now one thing I am not gonna miss Oldboy!!! Ordered two just in case

Happy with this , candidate for Steel of the Year, just for the rich colours, it doesnt look budget at all like IM and Terminator steels did

u should go and get some rest:hilarious:

OK, lets compare a premium steelbook with Terminator and Iron Man PLAY exc.

Captain America compared with Terminator or Iron Man.

Terminators matte finish is weak, the raised edge isnt flush, slightly curved, back art isnt great with the credits, inside art is cropped. Also similar probs with IM as well as wrong picture printed on inside

Captain America, clean shiny front, perfectly aligned border, art work on all 4 sides is aligned, triple play...

Watchmen has more similarities with a premium steel than a budget steel.

Court is adjourned

:hilarious: Each to there own, Court is adjourned :naughty:

Terminators matte finish is weak, the raised edge isnt flush, slightly curved, back art isnt great with the credits, inside art is cropped. Also similar probs with IM as well as wrong picture printed on inside

Captain America, clean shiny front, perfectly aligned border, art work on all 4 sides is aligned, triple play...

Court is adjourned

Got out the shower this morning to find my daughter chewing threw the the protective sleeve of my watchmen steelbook....i now have two teeth marks on the bottom....wonder if this would add some extra value....got to see the funny side i guess after initially being shocked hehe

Court is adjourned

u must be the only person ever to complain about both ironman and terminator,at least with them two there wasn't multiple reports with them having paint chips.