Watchmen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release Date: October 15, 2012
Price: £10.99
Buy Link: Watchmen
Note: Contains the DIRECTOR'S CUT of the movie.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got out the shower this morning to find my daughter chewing threw the the protective sleeve of my watchmen steelbook....i now have two teeth marks on the bottom....wonder if this would add some extra value....got to see the funny side i guess after initially being shocked hehe

That's one of the reasons that I'm never having kids. It's not so bad if you can just go and order another copy or have a spare one. This is expensive to buy now. Is the damage really obvious?

With closer inspection yes its visible but id never change havin ma daughter over a steelbook...my fault really but ive now moved all my steels on top shelves only

Reactions: spartan
With closer inspection yes its visible but id never change havin ma daughter over a steelbook...my fault really but ive now moved all my steels on top shelves only

It's her or the Steelbook collection, make your choice :hilarious:

That's one of the reasons that I'm never having kids. It's not so bad if you can just go and order another copy or have a spare one. This is expensive to buy now. Is the damage really obvious?

I knew people got addicted but damnit! :hilarious:

Last edited:
I think ill pass after seeing her reaction to my shock....her response was its just a dvd when in fact its a bluray in a steelbook. Its a deffo a boy thing and boys will only understand.

Couldn't decide whether to keep this or not, but eventually felt I should as so many of you say this a great film.

Decided to watch it tonight and discovered I have the reverse of the now infamous 'spine slash' - a couple of little nicks on the right hand edge of the front cover :(

Not a disaster, but bit of a pain - starting to feel the need to buy two copies for me to endure one is mint ;)

Mine will be delivered tomorrow. Actually dreading opening them with all the comments so far.

I'll be straight on to Play if they are not ok. :sniper: