We're the Millers (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Apr 7, 2014
Germany
Release date: March 19, 2015
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €12.99

Wir-sind-die-Millers-(Steel-Edition)-[Blu-ray].png

Last edited by a moderator:
easy pass - I refuse to have any foreign text/titles on my steels (other than Asian-but then its not letters, its symbols), which is saving me a few quid.
I don't know why they cant just put the text on the j-cards and leave the steel 'universal' - like faster and real steel. I think they are the only german steels I own anymore.

Finally watched this movie last week, a good and funny movie, nice acting and Jen in this is great. :drool:

I'm really disappointed that Media Markt picked this one to have a German title, considering they do a lot of English titles on their steelbooks. :meh:

easy pass - I refuse to have any foreign text/titles on my steels (other than Asian-but then its not letters, its symbols), which is saving me a few quid.
I don't know why they cant just put the text on the j-cards and leave the steel 'universal' - like faster and real steel. I think they are the only german steels I own anymore.

That's the reason I add foreign titles to my collection. Its a collection and I enjoy showing the different titles to my friends.

Finally watched this movie last week, a good and funny movie, nice acting and Jen in this is great. :drool:

I'm really disappointed that Media Markt picked this one to have a German title, considering they do a lot of English titles on their steelbooks. :meh:

Ultimately, it's all down to the title used when a film receives its German cinema release. There are exceptions but generally speaking, if a film is released with its title translated into German then the home entertainment release will also bear the German title. Conversely, if the film is released with its title in the original English then the home entertainment release will also be in English.

Last edited: