We're the Millers (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Apr 7, 2014
Germany
Release date: March 19, 2015
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €12.99

Wir-sind-die-Millers-(Steel-Edition)-[Blu-ray].png

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone explains to me why as a German steel, it has the German title, German writting on the back BUT English "Fake family Real trouble" line????

Reactions: dfoles
I don't normally mind a little foreign text but there is a bit too much for me with the back quotes also being in German. It's not a bad looking Steelbook apart from that though.

Picked this thing up yesterday and based on what i had to pay for it, i'm not disappointed. :)

Could someone explains to me why as a German steel, it has the German title, German writting on the back BUT English "Fake family Real trouble" line????

It's actually quite common in germany to use english phrases for advertisement and such things. ;)
English as a language has become omnipresent in germany at all, so it might be wierd for you guys, but it's absolutely normal over here. :thumbs:

The only question i keep asking myself is why certain movie titles get a change here in germany (i.e. "Fury" was advertised as "Herz aus Stahl", which acutally means "Heart of Steel"), and others don't... :dunno:

Oh, another good example is "Big Hero 6"! [emoji38] In germany they call it "Baymax", so prepare yourself for some "Baymax" steelbooks in June or July maybe.. :D

Last edited: