What are the 2 steelbooks you most want made?

can only think of one right now:
Panic Room (even an amaray will do actually, this movie needs to get a BD treatment asap!!! my Fincher collection is incomplete for way too long :( )

Today I would like 2 of my favorites movies all time : Mononoke Hime & Midnight Express :p

Amélie Poulain and Apocalypto comes next

I wanted to say Leon but allready scheduled (hoping won't be "the professional" on it ...) :)

Last edited:
I've been a member here for almost 2 year's but haven't made any post yet but this one is a great one to start on but I have to list 3 and you will see why when you read them.

Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Evil Dead 3 or Bruce Campbell Vrs the Army of Darkness depending where you're from.
Bob

Moon - great film + soundtrack rocks
Real Steel - why this not released in the UK in steelbook form? Name fits like a (boxing)glove :hilarious:

Reactions: kenny222
Angel-a has scope for a stunning steel - love the artwork on that film.

Dead Snow as a bluray release - the R1 DVD is great, but a blu even better :)

@ntman©®

Nothing new here but would love a proper "quality" release of these two flicks, possibly from KimchiDVD or Blufans exclusives to do them justice with the usual glossy finish and embossing/debossing to complement the other steelbooks in the series (Marvel/Terminator)... my Play.com Landscape version of The Inc. Hulk and German T3 do not blend in right and therefore a proper release is a must for any completest of fan of these franchises...

1) The Incredible Hulk (2008) {Portrait}
2) T3