What was your first SteelBook™?

felix_champs

Premium Supporter
Jan 29, 2011
Montreal
]Hi, just for fun what is the first metal or Steelbook you bought and how much.

Pics would be a plus

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 267
Last edited by a moderator:
What was your first Blu-Ray Steelbook™?

Thought it would be cool to see what everyone's first blu-ray steel they ever purchased was and perhaps post a pic if possible. It can be a steelbook, metal slip, metalpak, viva metal box, ironpack or what have you as long as it was your first blu-ray steel.

Ill start... My first blu-ray steel was I Am Legend 1st release from Future Shop. Walked in store and saw it sitting beside the regular amaray and said what the heck ill get this cool metal looking version, lol. Its where it all started for me back in 2008.

Pic from the web:

http://i34.tinypic.com/f35b0g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Munstarz40
First steelbook for me was Resident Evil from Walmart. I was rummaging in the bargain bin when I saw this and was thinking oh what the heck I don't have this film yet in my collection. After that I never turned back poorer then ever but happy at the same time.

ResidentEvilWalmartSteelbook.jpg

Mine was all Three RE steels. I was picking up my 1st BR player, so the 1st 3 picked those up. Probably the stupidest thing ever, but man does it feel l good to be stupid.

I was late to the Steelbook party.

Fight Club.DE. Despite the new play one having a better master, clean front / back & inside art, the German release is still better looking ;)

I was able to get these Universum steelbook series for retails prices (10,40 Euro) via my job back in the day and since I liked some of the titles, I (almost) went all in one day: ;)

Black Hawk Down
Brügge sehen... und sterben?
Crank (Extended Version)
Das fünfte Element
Der Nebel
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Director's Cut
From Paris with Love
Gamer - Uncut Version
Reservoir Dogs

Loved em all and started buying more and more and haven't stopped since. Of course I opened them all and later decided only to collect sealed steelbooks and had to buy them all again (for regular prices :angry:)