What's your Steelbook wishlist for 2011?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
As we near the end of 2010, which movies should be released next year? With the home video window much shorter than it used to be (only a few months between theater and home, for most), the new releases won't necessary be known yet, but what about some older flicks?

Have fun!
DB

Last edited:
Top 3 I would want to get the Steelbook treatment would be Shawshank Redemption, 12 Angry Men & Tron, probably watch these movies at least 5 times each a year.

Some others movies I wouldn't mind are:
Schindler's List, Star Wars, LOTR Extended Edition, Casablanca, The Elephant Man, Indiana Jones & The Wizard of Oz.

Since Disney have been releasing Steelbooks/Ironpacks around end of the year I look forwards to maybe Bambi, Lion King, Cinderella, The Jungle Book, Aladdin, Fantasia & Finding Nemo.

Last edited:
I'd love Schindler's List, Shawshank and LOT Extended (though I think it was said the BD's aren't coming until 2012, but who knows). Definitely some older classics are on my list, too, like Rosemary's Baby, the original Superman, and some guilty pleasures like the cult flick "Giant Spider Invasion". Plus, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Hours, Alien separate releases. May never happen, but one can't "wish";)

Brandon, that would definitely be cool-and hopefully since many SB nuts feel the same, they'll make it happen at some point:)

not even sure its in the works or not, But i would like for the original 1978 Halloween to be released in a SB! It deserves an all black body with the embosed Halloween and Logo on it. Back cover to display the Annie bed display with Judith Myers Tombstone above her head. Thats my wish.

off topic but

Is my now "very firm" decision to get only one per month (hope to hold to that)
CONFUSED_SMILEY.GIF

BRJ, yes I know sounds like a joke but I was able to content myself for 3 or 4 months this year so I know I can do it x3

Crash, no will start on Jan 1st 2011 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.