Which version of The Big Lebowski will you buy?

Which version of The Big Lebowski digibook will you buy?

• The USA version

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • The Canadian version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The UK version

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • All 3 versions

• None of these versions

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • What´s a digibook?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
Which of the 3 versions of The Big Lebowski digibook will you be buying, if any?

Please chime in with your thoughts as well!

UPDATE: I started this poll before news about the French release, so if your planning on getting that version, just tell us about it!

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the UK version for me - especially since its the first (as far as I know, anyway)

uk for me as well.
it is the first blu-ray digibook i know of released in the uk.

there is a dvd digibook of the assassination of jesse james by the coward robert ford.which is a very nice digibook.

I'm not that huge of fan of this ... but I figured I'd give it another go, have you guy seen the special features? This thing is STACKED , everything old plus a crap load new.

I got invited to some Big Lebowski blu-ray premiere in NYC (well, first shot to buy tickets as press) but I dont live by there. :p Tho Bridges and everyone are going to be there.

I'm not that huge of fan of this ... but I figured I'd give it another go, have you guy seen the special features? This thing is STACKED , everything old plus a crap load new.

I got invited to some Big Lebowski blu-ray premiere in NYC (well, first shot to buy tickets as press) but I dont live by there. :p Tho Bridges and everyone are going to be there.

I have only watched it once so it might be worth another shot. I just found it a bit too weird but I know a lot of people dig the movie. That sounds cool wreck!