Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Sainsbury's
Zavvi

Placeholder artwork:
81hXpCOUFHL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of those films you should watch with friends and alcohol... then let the ridiculing commence. It's great to have films this big and bad.

What art will they choose? i don't remember any of the posters being particularly nice.

Reactions: justboy
This is one of those films you should watch with friends and alcohol... then let the ridiculing commence. It's great to have films this big and bad.

What art will they choose? i don't remember any of the posters being particularly nice.

Completely agree, it was very cheesy at times which I think the director played up on.
Quite a fun watch though.

Note code deut10 is not working for this release. I will order this from Zavvi once another code pops up which hopefully won't be too long

Now available to pre-order at Amazon, priced at £21.51. Zavvi are cheaper once again. What happened to Amazon? They used to be so reliable when it came to pre-order pricing :(

Here's a reminder of the link anyway:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/White-House-Steelbook-Blu-ray-Region/dp/B00FFYJIGS
Recently Amazon.co.uk tend to put their initial price high... but then... someone somewhere seems to realize that the competition sells the same for lower, so as Amazon.co.uk is doing one **** of a good job, they lower their price as per their lowest price policy.

So... :ordered: @ Amazon.co.uk

Reactions: Flip and ricster
Amazon will lower their pre order price like they normally do

Recently, they have been raising prices, not lowering them. Just off the top of my head; After Earth, The Great Gatsby and Man of Steel have increased in price since they were listed. In addition; The Fifth Element, JFK, Pacific Rim and The World's End have all 'sold out' which I think we can all agree is total rubbish. They used the same tactics with The Great Escape, Skyfall and Willow which were all available cheaply until they sold out. Then magically hundreds more copies appeared but at a conveniently higher price, Willow is still in stock now!

I find it strange that Amazon seem to be immune from criticism when they have been getting increasingly expensive in the last few months. Zavvi are starting to beat them on price and Sainsbury's nearly always do. Entertainment Store and Zavvi get criticised on a regular for even the silliest things, yet Amazon do what they want and no-one says a word.

Recently, they have been raising prices, not lowering them. Just off the top of my head; After Earth, The Great Gatsby and Man of Steel have increased in price since they were listed. In addition; The Fifth Element, JFK, Pacific Rim and The World's End have all 'sold out' which I think we can all agree is total rubbish. They used the same tactics with The Great Escape, Skyfall and Willow which were all available cheaply until they sold out. Then magically hundreds more copies appeared but at a conveniently higher price, Willow is still in stock now!

I find it strange that Amazon seem to be immune from criticism when they have been getting increasingly expensive in the last few months. Zavvi are starting to beat them on price and Sainsbury's nearly always do. Entertainment Store and Zavvi get criticised on a regular for even the silliest things, yet Amazon do what they want and no-one says a word.

yeah I do agree Amazon lies about stuff being sold out but so do zavvi, but Amazon did lower the price on Elysium not by much though and is still too expensive imo and they lowered the price on oblivion too by a few quid but raised it much higher after coming back in stock, all the retailers are at it tbh but because of Amazons customer service I would rather pay an extra 2 or 3 quid over having to deal with Zavvi, the most important thing to me and I'm sure most people is customer service and there's nobody better than Amazon

Reactions: Manofsteel