Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Sainsbury's
Zavvi

Placeholder artwork:
81hXpCOUFHL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, for £15.27 I can't say no. Might have to find the right font and print the title on some sticky back acetate though.

just a gentle reminder to all who haven't seen this yet but have already pre-ordered it may be worth ordering an American flag so that you can wave whilst watching this cheesefest, shouting USA USA !!

Reactions: snooloui
I got my dispatch email today from amazon with an estimate delivery date on Tuesday. Can't wait to watch it again, its similar to Olympus Has Fallen in terms of plot but much more on the comedic side.

Get used to titleless spines. The companies figured out its cheaper to do that saves translating in different countries. Every studio will catch on soon :)

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

just a gentle reminder to all who haven't seen this yet but have already pre-ordered it may be worth ordering an American flag so that you can wave whilst watching this cheesefest, shouting USA USA !!

Get the flag out and celebrate with USA day. Get a dominos pizza in, budweisers, and watch Independence Day, Olympus and White House Down in one session whilst waving old Glory. :)

Was not expecting to get this delivered to me on a Sunday from Amazon. It might not have a title on the spine of the steelbook but the j-card does so that will do for me.

Ye, its thin paper. Very easily ripped especially the way you have to undo two sticker things to get it off the steelbook.

Reactions: djs1401
This definitely has a titled spine then unlike some of the other versions? Is the back art the same with the image of the helicopter flying towards a burning white house? Be great to see some opened pics.