Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Sainsbury's
Zavvi

Placeholder artwork:
81hXpCOUFHL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This definitely has a titled spine then unlike some of the other versions? Is the back art the same with the image of the helicopter flying towards a burning white house? Be great to see some opened pics.

No the title is on the slip. The Steelbook is exactly the same as all of the other versions.

The artwork and colours look great, but I just dislike title-less designs. I find it really annoying for some reason, so it's a pass for me at the moment.

Reactions: lgans316
Got this from amazon this morning. Packaging was just a thin cardboard envelope. Worse than sainsbury or es or even zavvi. What the hell is going on with Amazon?!

Never seen a slip like that before that covers the spine. Must be very prone to tearing if made of paper and is glued down like they normally are. Love the artwork and the detail but shame no title anywhere.

Got this from amazon this morning. Packaging was just a thin cardboard envelope. Worse than sainsbury or es or even zavvi. What the hell is going on with Amazon?!

That's a strange one as I had mine delivered from amazon on Sunday via courier in one of Amazons retail cardboard boxes, kind of weird how some were sent out in cardboard envelopes!! :wtf:

Awesome steelbook! I agree it should have had a printed spine but don't know why people have a problem with no title on the front, it is a collectable item after all and you know what the film is without it, just easier to tell what film it is when its on the shelf (oh wait, the only one with no title on the spine lol)

pqqb.jpg
If you want this, contact to me! :scat:
Great work, looks fab. Still can't get on with the front not having the title though. Front looks like it could be the back and vice versa. Strange how I don't mind Iron Man 3 so much then but it does have the embossed front cover.

Mine arrived today. Badly damaged. The new amazon packaging isn't great, the package is so tightly fitted in that one of the flaps had dug through the plastic wrap and into the steelbook. Big line from side to side and top to bottom. Replacement on its way. It's a nice steelbook although the detail on the back image isn't as clear as I expected.