Why Apple won't support Flash

splax23

Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
The D
One of my biggest issues with Apple. I want to be able to use my Ipod and search more sites that use Flash. Here is the article I just found.

According to Wired, Steve Jobs reportedly called Adobe "lazy" at an Apple employee event, and then went on to explain the company's position: "Apple does not support Flash because it is so buggy. Whenever a Mac crashes more often than not it's because of Flash. No one will be using Flash. The world is moving to HTML5."

The entire article can be found here: http://gear.ign.com/articles/106/1065534p1.html

Jobs is too damn egotistical, the reason why he won't allow Flash on iPhone is not because it crashes or it's buggy, is because they are adamant on using their own proprietary version of Flash which is garbage! He's full on himself.

Apple is a damn joke! Whew had to watch my words there lol

EEK!EEK! Apple rocks!! :scat: Have had my macbook for almost 3 years, love it!! Needed a new battery and charging cord so took it to the apple store last night. They gave me both for free!! That **** isn't under warranty :oohyeah: but the guy gave them too me anyway, no charge! I :drool: Apple!!