[WINNER ANNOUNCED] KimchiDVD Mystery Prize number 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Prize donated by:

KimchiDVD
Visit and shop their other amazing Blu-ray and DVD's at:
http:/www.kimchidvd.com

Win another mystery title from our friends over at KimchiDVD

Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1. Thank the post (you must do this, as this is where the list of entrants will come from)
2. If you could have KimchiDVD release any title as an exclusive, what would it be and what treatment would you want it to have?

Good luck everyone!​

Last edited:
Thanks.

I would pick "Shakespeare In Love", digipack version of Blu-Ray + DVD, with booklet and cards, and a full slip :happy:

Prize donated by:

KimchiDVD
Visit and shop their other amazing Blu-ray and DVD's at:
http:/www.kimchidvd.com

Win another mystery title from our friends over at KimchiDVD

Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1. Thank the post
2. If you could have KimchiDVD release any title as an exclusive, what would it be and what treatment would you want it to have?

Good luck everyone!​

Thanks for the giveaway!

It'd have to be Shawshank. Always Shawshank.

I think Insomnia is deserving of a premium treatment and Im sure Kimchi could pull off something as good as their Memento releases. It would have to be a full slip and a lenti slip for sure.

My favourite film that has yet to get the steelbook treatment (that I know of) is Magnolia. I'd like to see that with some nice embossing.
Thanks for the giveaway

Nightmare on Elm Street 2

Full Gloss and Soundtrack :3

250430ccde7886891816a39835e43b13.jpg

Great giveaway, My choice would be TRUE ROMANCE of course and I would want a minimum of 4 edition's LOL, WEA glossy steelbook with a fullslip, lenti Slip, Pet slip and keepcase edition...:D.

premium lenticular releases of the harry potter movies! new embossed artwork and just the best depth lentis money could buy (and i would pay it all)

but i'm sure everyone already knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.