Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Here we go again folks with yet another great Ninja week giveaway! This is your chance to win a copy of Dragon Age Origins for the Xbox 360 courtesy of apsmith21!:ninja:

image.jpg

Prize: Dragon Age Origins Xbox 360 game (Opened)

Rules: To enter simply tell us your favourite game character and why. It can be from any era so as far back as Pacman to the present with Solid Snake! Once all the entrants are in I will use random generator to find a lucky winner!

Closing date: The contest will close on the 6th February.

Shipping: The Item will be shipped free to the winner!

Good luck and lets have some fun!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Banjo from Banjo-Kazooie. Because he was more of a badass than he seemed and had to put up with Kazooie's sorry @$$.

Revan, from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. His back story is awesome and legitimately sets up the potential for the player to go light or dark side with their decisions. I am a little biased with this because KotOR is the game that made me fall in love with gaming in general. He allows you to either be the Hero of the Republic and a Jedi icon or one of the most feared Lords of the Sith. The only thing they could have done better is give you a Gray Jedi path, which is probably closer to what canon Revan actually does.

Thanks for the give away!

I don't think he had a name but I always liked Paperboy. I always loved the sound of glass breaking as I chucked a newspaper at someones window!

2674178-raziel.jpg

Back in the 90's (early 00's too) the Legacy Of Kain series was my life. It had some of the best writing / voice acting I've seen in a video game, and during a time when no one put that kind of effort in their games to boot.

Thanks for the great giveaway!!!

For me it has to be Super Mario Bros.
I used to love playing it when I was a kid and now my son loves it too.
We play it for a couple hours every weekend.

MarioBros.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.