[WINNER ANNOUNCED][NINJA WEEK '14 GIVEAWAY] Man Of Steel Target Exclusive Digibook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
I'm back again guys with another fantastic Ninja week giveaway. The prizes just keep on coming at Ninja week!:) This time you have a chance to win a Brand New copy of the Target Exclusive Man Of Steel Digibook courtesy of apsmith21! As you already know this one is a beauty with a lenticular cover so be sure to enter for the chance to win!:scat:

image.jpg

Prize: Man Of Steel Target Exclusive Digibook (Sealed)

Rules: To enter simply tell us your most wanted superhero movie! It can be anything you would like to see, you can go a little crazy with this one. How about Batman Vs Wolverine!!:naughty:

Closing date: The contest will close on the 7th February.

Shipping: The Item will be shipped free to the winner!

Good luck!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I must be the only one that would love a sequel to Watchmen!

Thank you for the giveaway!

Superhero... or villian? For me, a film adaptation of The Killing Joke. But part of me would not want to see anyone but Ledger in that character again.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Either animated or live action, I would like to see a "Batman: The Killing Joke" movie made, as long as it held true to the original graphic novel, with its violent imagery and raw savagery.

OMG, Thanks for this superb giveaway Simon and Andy :thumbs:
Simon, you got me hooked on digi's, so now i MUST enter this one :scat:

I certainly know what superhero film i DON'T want to get made, another Batman reboot :(

Would love to see a Kick-Ass vs Hulk... My money is on Kick-Ass ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.