[WINNER ANNOUNCED][NINJA WEEK '14 GIVEAWAY] Man Of Steel Target Exclusive Digibook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
I'm back again guys with another fantastic Ninja week giveaway. The prizes just keep on coming at Ninja week!:) This time you have a chance to win a Brand New copy of the Target Exclusive Man Of Steel Digibook courtesy of apsmith21! As you already know this one is a beauty with a lenticular cover so be sure to enter for the chance to win!:scat:

image.jpg

Prize: Man Of Steel Target Exclusive Digibook (Sealed)

Rules: To enter simply tell us your most wanted superhero movie! It can be anything you would like to see, you can go a little crazy with this one. How about Batman Vs Wolverine!!:naughty:

Closing date: The contest will close on the 7th February.

Shipping: The Item will be shipped free to the winner!

Good luck!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the giveaway!

My ideas would be rewindo! The superhero idea that Jesse Pinkman came up with in Breaking Bad. Would be cool to see :)

Thanks for the great giveaway

Miss Piggy superhero movie, with Kermit as her sidekick:facepalm::smashed:

I would like an X-Men movie that doesn't center around Wolverine:) I know, it'll never happen. I loved the Australian Outback X-Men team when I was a kid. That would be my dream X-Men team for a movie. I wouldn't even mind that Wolverine was part of the team.

Thanks Sigill! Amazing Give-Away! :LOL:

EPIC superhero movie I would love to see, is have X-Men and Spider-Man join the FU**ING Avengers! :angry:

:cheers:

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would like to see a Wolverine movie based on Mark Millar's Old Man Logan series. I think that movie would have great potential!

I would like to see a Justice League International Movie (but no New 52 continunity allowed) with Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Guy Gardner, Fire, Ice, Batman, Martian Manhunter.

The Avengers Vs. Justice League, of course. :D

Thanks for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.