IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
WINNER: @bloodsnake007

olivemusic-giveaway (1).jpg

Welcome to #bestweekever #ninjaweek 2015!
Prize donated by: @Apollon

olivepress_olive4HD_silver_front.jpg

It is my pleasure to contribute with this AMAZING GRAND PRIZE for ONE LUCKY WINNER, the OLIVE 4 HI-FI MUSIC SERVER.

– Storage capacity of up to 1,500 CDs in hi-fi digital instantly gets rid of CD clutter and ensures crystal clear sound quality

– Full-color touchscreen display makes it easy for users to find the music they want

– Multi-room music streaming and the ability to import music from a computer (wired or wireless) allow easy access to all your digital music sources in every room of your home

– Seamless integration with existing hi-fi systems and a high resolution DAC deliver the best possible hi-fi audio experience (unlike any MP3 player)

– Fine-grade aluminum and distinctive graphics provide an elegant design

For more info click on the spoiler below:

To enter:

1- Complete the following sentence:

I LOVE HDN because __________

2- What kind of music do you listen to?

Rules:

ONE post/entry per person.
Shipping: graciously covered by HDN.
Contest ends March 1st, 2015.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to find out what IS a Premium Ninja Membership!

Follow us on Twitter here and Like our Facebook page here for the latest collectibles news!

Last edited:
@Apollon FANTASTIC SO WOUNDERFUL OF YOU :kiss:.

Get rid of C.D's :ohno: , no clutter , no mess , no disks in the wrong case EEK! . I'd have no excuse then I'd have more time to clean and iron cos thire would be no losing them EEK! .

Seriously top Prize From a Top Ninja , Gentleman and friend :notworthy: :hilarious: :drool: .

Thanks for ALL the hard work :kiss:.

Reactions: IRON MAN
1: I LOVE HDN because because it got me hooked on steelbooks. I get all the steelbook information from the world and it has very nice people on the forums.
2: I listen to absolutely everything. It all depends on my mood and who I am with at that time.

Awesome giveaway!

1 I love HDN because of it's awesome members who create such a dynamic environment.
2 I listen to everything, currently listening to a lot of Electronic Dance Music or EDM

Fantastic grand prize!

I love HDN because:- Haven't been here that long, but it's definetely a knowledgeable and friendly community. So many things to commend. :thumbs:

Music? I listen to a lot of 70's rock stuff:- Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd and the like.

I love HDN because it's the best online community to have ever existed.

I listen to anything from punk to jazz. Here are a few of my favourite artists:

AFI
Against Me!
No Use For A Name
The Naked and Famous
Katie Melua
Mumford & Sons
Flogging Molly
Dire Straits
Electric Youth
AC/DC
NOFX

because its the best place for steelbook enthusiasts :)

recently I listen mostly to hip-hop

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for an awesome giveaway Apollon :woot: :woot:

HDN is (more importantly HDN has maintained it's) best place for steelbooks and other collectibles, news and info. And moreover, members here have been great. I have seen honest opinions from many, and I have seen constructive criticism from many, and harsh words from many. I may not post that enough, but I see everything. :p . A Place where these 2 aspects, honest opinions and constructive criticism, survive with ease, has to be the best aspect. That's for a serious part. And for the fun part, there are many... many awesome members who are truly passionate about the hobby. And it has always been utmost joyful to read about the hobby which we all share from different different perspective. Sometimes craziness can be defined by a simple post when you are eagerly waiting for your favorite stuff to get a release. Some times it can be defined in a post when you are waiting for that stuff to reach to you.
I mean from start, when thread is posted about a steelbook with "?????? (3D + 2D) <RetailerName> exclusive" , till the end, when we receive it, we share here everything. For many, and I may not be exaggerating in saying, this has been a virtual second home. So that's quite amazing.

Thanks again for this. This year's Ninja week has been a festival of sorts. Just makes me wonder, what will happen next year :naughty:

1. I LOVE HDN because it help me to feed my steelbook addiction!
2. What kind of music do you listen to? Rock/Psychedelic Rock (Pink Floyd,The Doors...), Electronic/New Age (Jean Michel Jarre,Enigma).

Thanks for the giveaway!
happy-048.gif

I love HDN because...the community is great and knowledgeable. Leading forum for all things bluray.

I really listen to a lot of alternative 90s rock and older folk music. Big fan of stuff like Blind Melon, The Cranberries, Marcy's Playground.

Thanks for the amazing giveaway HDN!

1 - I LOVE HDN because now I know where can I fill up my Best quality Steel Boxes collection with quite unusual and interesting boxes designs.

2 - I started with alternative like Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit back in 2000. Then my interest moved to more and more hardest and heaviest music styles, it went into "deep" of rock genre (Slipknot). And then it came to the sides, went through borders of genres. I started listening to pop music (Christina Aguilera), electronic (Kosheen), jazz music (Kurt Elling, Michael Buble). For now my music tastes and music collection can't be measured because I'm listening to any good music of any kind.

1. I love HDN because there are some really cool and awesome people here, everyone I've come across has been really friendly :)
2. I pretty much listen to everything except metal haha ...

Thanks for the giveaway!

I LOVE HDN because of the community and all the AWESOME group buy's that go on in here

I listen to everything but country(can't stand it lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.