IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
WINNER: @bloodsnake007

olivemusic-giveaway (1).jpg

Welcome to #bestweekever #ninjaweek 2015!
Prize donated by: @Apollon

olivepress_olive4HD_silver_front.jpg

It is my pleasure to contribute with this AMAZING GRAND PRIZE for ONE LUCKY WINNER, the OLIVE 4 HI-FI MUSIC SERVER.

– Storage capacity of up to 1,500 CDs in hi-fi digital instantly gets rid of CD clutter and ensures crystal clear sound quality

– Full-color touchscreen display makes it easy for users to find the music they want

– Multi-room music streaming and the ability to import music from a computer (wired or wireless) allow easy access to all your digital music sources in every room of your home

– Seamless integration with existing hi-fi systems and a high resolution DAC deliver the best possible hi-fi audio experience (unlike any MP3 player)

– Fine-grade aluminum and distinctive graphics provide an elegant design

For more info click on the spoiler below:

To enter:

1- Complete the following sentence:

I LOVE HDN because __________

2- What kind of music do you listen to?

Rules:

ONE post/entry per person.
Shipping: graciously covered by HDN.
Contest ends March 1st, 2015.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to find out what IS a Premium Ninja Membership!

Follow us on Twitter here and Like our Facebook page here for the latest collectibles news!

Last edited:
I love HDN because its the best place on the web for steelbook news and chat
I mostly listen to 80s music.

1. I Love HDN because of the awesome and friendly commounity. so many people here they are moe than glad to help each other out.

2. mostly to Hip-Hop

thank you

Reactions: IRON MAN
1- I LOVE HDN because of the diversity of the members

2- What kind of music do you listen to? mostly rock but I'm getting to that age where I can listen to anything ;)

Thanks for the giveaway :D

I love HDN because of the community and those who support each others addictions to buying steelbooks from the world over.

I listen to nearly everything there is out there

I love HDN because i get all Steelbook infos here that i need. That way i don´t miss any releases i am after and am always up to date.

I mainly listen to Blues and Rock. My intrest goes from Blues form the 30th like Robert Johnson over Blues/Rock like Led Zeppelin up to modern Rock like Linkin Park. I am a sucker for a great guitar so my favorite bands have great guitarists in them from which i can learn and sometimes steel technics.

I LOVE HDN because its a great place to chat and find out more about a great hobby.

Early 90's R&B AKA New Jack Swing!

1.I love HDN because this is the go to place for steelbook and blu-ray collectors info!
2. I listen to Electro-Industrial... In fact... I write Electro-Industrial music. If you're curious look up Pain Gauge on iTunes or any place else that sells digital downloads.

1- I LOVE HDN because it is the place to go to keep up to date on your steelbook interests. It's a great community.

2- I listen to a wide variety of music, the only genre I cannot stand is heavy metal.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I love HDN because the members are great and the community is very active and helpful.

I listen to anything but country music. Sorry, country fans.

1. I LOVE HDN because it's a tight community filled with exceptional members.
2. What kind of music do you listen to?
I love listening to 80's metal (e.g. Judas Priest) and the blues (e.g. Muddy Waters).

Many thanks for this awesome giveaway!

1- Complete the following sentence:

I LOVE HDN because of the community and helpfulness of every ninja, especially those who take the time and effort to organize group buys for ninjas all over the globe.

2- What kind of music do you listen to?

Mainly Metal. Machine Head, Trivium and Lamb of God etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.