IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
WINNER: @bloodsnake007

olivemusic-giveaway (1).jpg

Welcome to #bestweekever #ninjaweek 2015!
Prize donated by: @Apollon

olivepress_olive4HD_silver_front.jpg

It is my pleasure to contribute with this AMAZING GRAND PRIZE for ONE LUCKY WINNER, the OLIVE 4 HI-FI MUSIC SERVER.

– Storage capacity of up to 1,500 CDs in hi-fi digital instantly gets rid of CD clutter and ensures crystal clear sound quality

– Full-color touchscreen display makes it easy for users to find the music they want

– Multi-room music streaming and the ability to import music from a computer (wired or wireless) allow easy access to all your digital music sources in every room of your home

– Seamless integration with existing hi-fi systems and a high resolution DAC deliver the best possible hi-fi audio experience (unlike any MP3 player)

– Fine-grade aluminum and distinctive graphics provide an elegant design

For more info click on the spoiler below:

To enter:

1- Complete the following sentence:

I LOVE HDN because __________

2- What kind of music do you listen to?

Rules:

ONE post/entry per person.
Shipping: graciously covered by HDN.
Contest ends March 1st, 2015.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to find out what IS a Premium Ninja Membership!

Follow us on Twitter here and Like our Facebook page here for the latest collectibles news!

Last edited:
1) I love HDN beacause i love steelbooks and the members are great. This is simply the best place for steelbooks collectors.
2) Hip hop/rap

thx for giveaway :thumbs:

Reactions: IRON MAN
Nice giveaway!! :D

1- Complete the following sentence:

I LOVE HDN because ninjas give the best and fastest information about steelbooks.

2- What kind of music do you listen to?

I listen, mainly, to electronic dance music, since I'm a DJ and producer :)

Thanks!

That is some piece of kit, what a giveaway!

1) I LOVE HDN because of the amount of the amount of worldwide exclusive items I have managed to get from other members and Group Buys. My Mrs does not!.

2) Everything really, Electronic Dance, Rock, Indie and i guess more these days with the kids more chart and Pop too :sorry:

1. I love HDN because I love HDN! )) I love steels and other collectible items.
2. Metallica, Pain of Salvation, Rammstein etc.

Awesome giveaway! :cigar:

1 - I love HDN because it's proof that other people have the same obsessions! :p (It's Also Very Helpful)

2 - Used to mainly listen to Rock bands but now basically whatever happens to grab my attention ends up on a playlist.

1. ...it's a community full of movie buffs who collect the best known versions of movies out there...STEELBOOKS!
2. Rap/Hip-Hop

1) I LOVE HDN because..... of all the great ninjas how share my obsession for movies and movie related stuff.

2) Rock, Metal, Trash, rockabilly, psychobilly, death metal, celtic rock, Pop & old school Euro dance

Thanks for this awesome giveaway @Apollon :notworthy: :notworthy: :thumbs: :thumbs:

1- I LOVE HDN because of the community. Everyone on here is so generous and helpful.
2- Generally listen to alternative, grunge, or soundtracks

This is an amazing prize @Apollon :notworthy:

1. I love HDN because of what makes it stand out over any other site: Its members, the ninjas! :ninja:
No where else is there such a great bunch of people sharing opinions & information in such a harmonious way! :D:D

2. I listen to mostly guitar led music like Metal or Rock. My favourite bands are Biffy Clyro, Iron Maiden & Metric. But I still listen to pop, electronic, soul, jazz or anything really!

Fantastic Give-away!

1 - I LOVE HDN because it is the biggest and most informative movie collectible community around the net.
Everytime i'm looking for an information, i know where i'll find it!

2 - What kind of music do you listen to?
Mostly Indie Rock. I'm a big fan of Grizzly Bear and Bon Iver.

1. I love HDN because I feel comfortable knowing that I am not the only crazy one out there when it comes to collecting steelbooks.

2. Gonna have to say all Rock and Roll but lately mostly the "classics".

1) I love HDN because the members care so much for each other

2) I am not only a metal hunter regarding steelbooks but also an old school heavy metal lover

Thanks for this great giveaway,

Michael

I love HDN because there are so many people who share the same passion as I do.

I'll listen to anything but my favourite artist of all time is Bon Jovi.

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

1. I love HDN for everything that it offers an obsessive movie nut packaging geek like myself, from steelbooks to slipcovers to video games and more. It's the only site I need, and that's pretty amazing.

2. Funk, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Synthpop, Metal... frankly, the only thing I simply will not listen to is Country.

1) I LOVE HDN because the community is too awesome therefore they add joy to collecting :D

2) Old skool RnB

Thanks for the giveaway :)

WOW ... great giveaway :thumbs:

I love HDN because, even though for the most part it is virtual, it is great community with great people and information to be had on steelbooks. Also love the fact so many are willing to help purchase items not normally available through group buys and the like. ROCK ON HDN!

Love all kinds of music from classical, to pop, to guitar rock.

Cheers!

I love HDN because of so many reasons to like this site, but here's my main two i guess
The information available on all things steelbook and movies for one thing is amazing
The community spirit, banter and friendliness of its members another.

I listen to alot of types of music but i have a real weakness for 80's rock :thumbs:

amazing giveaway thanks

Thanks for this awesome giveaway

Why do i love HDN , First off i haven't been collecting for that long and I'm pretty wet behind the ears when it comes down to certain things about them but you guys make it a lot easier .

mainly , LOOK AT THIS PLACE , who could not love it .

I love being a part of this awesome community .

Mainly metal to for me .

I love HDN for making everyday enjoyable- it's part of my daily routine (hourly :naughty:)

Music-

Rock, Motown, Old School RnB (the good 90's stuff) Trance, Dance and a bit of everything else :)

Thanks for the give away :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.