[WINNER CHOSEN] #1-Win a Home Theater System-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: terry44
home-theater-package (2).jpg

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.
This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.
New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 1st HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, winner choses a home theater set up from an Amazon site which matches his/her needs. You can choose any home theater components, a sound bar, or other equipment that matches your needs, up to $400 USA or 250 GBP. Shipped to your door from Amazon. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What new forum would you like to see at hidefninja.com?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) Post your favorite action 'babe' (guy or girl) in this thread

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.
#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
nslogo.png

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 11.12.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 11.12.49 AM.png
    36 KB · Views: 11,788
Last edited:
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

1- i think it would be really cool to have a forum about cameras

2- i missed out on the Aladdin steelbook, and found a member selling a copy for a good price. Thats how i found out about hdn. I love how friendly and helpful everyone is on this site. Plus all the news, so we know when all the latest steelbooks are being released.

3- milla jovovich
movies%20resident%20evil%20milla%20jovovich%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_87.jpg

1) Forums are pretty neat and organized already. Though this is a part of the collection manager app (tells specific retailer), I think it would be beneficial to all members to have a section where information on steelbook releases could be archived by retailer.

2) Found site while digging through Internet searches for more info on certain steelbooks and other metal packs.

3) Scarlett Johanson.

1. Maybe a Criterion Collection Award?
2. I was looking how to secure the HK Grandmaster Metalpack and found tons of information on how to obtain it. After awhile, I started realizing that people here enjoyed helping and sharing. I couldn't help NOT get involved by offering help for various US GBs.
3. Jennifer Lawrence

1/ A forum on Best Picture Quality Worldwide Blu-ray releases would be helpful
2/ Deuce got me involved as I was after a certain rare DCU Superman/Shazam slipcover, I got it thanks to G:Box and never looked back :)
3/ Gal Gadot (Soon to be Wonder Woman)

1. All things tech (hardware, software, programming, Internet, etc.)
2. When I started buying blu-rays, I very quickly started collecting slipcovers. Eventually my slipcover obsession slid into a steelbook curiosity...and HDN is #1 for steelbooks. My favorite part of the community is the very generous group buy leaders (they give so much of their time to make those things happen and I'm grateful for that).
3. Tris (from the Divergent series, played by Shailene Woodley)
f4c3b068784051560e2a19a0f27989d5.jpg

A Home Theater System!!!??? :OMG: This is more EPIC than last years PS4 and XBoxOne Give-Aways! :cool: Way to go HDN! :thumbs: I love this place and this AWESOME Week will live in NINJA History! :notworthy:

Thanks @digitalbabe, @Wreck, @apsmith21 and every other Mod responsible for ALL of this GREATNESS! You ALL make this place what it is, FU**ING AWESOME! :drool:

Here's my entry:
I would like to a Skype Section :thumbs: Members can share their usernames and get to know one another much better! :)

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?
Funny story, my wife Alyssa accidentally came across HDN for me :notworthy: She was searching for Kong items on Google when she clicked on @tridons Collection. And I became a member shortly after! :woot: I'm thankful she did! :drool:

3) Post your favorite action 'babe' (guy or girl) in this thread?
Favorite Babe? @digitalbabe! :naughty: :D :p
Definitely Iko Uwais from The Raid Parts 1 and 2! :notworthy: He's a fu**ing badass!!! :woot: :cool:
thestandoff.gif

P.S - @tokaman I love that Black Widow (Scarlett) Pic! :drool: :naughty: :hungry:

Reactions: apsmith21 and harry
1) Podcasts.

2) I was a member at the other forum. Someone posted a photo of a new Real Steel Viva Metal Box from Blufans and said there was an exclusive Group Buy over at HDN. I came over here, found out I needed 30 posts to join a GB, and then looked around. I ended up loving the place. Haven't looked back.

3)
tEB1ocY.gif

1) i would like to see a collectables section in the forums for things like figurines, die cast car models, trading cards like pokemon, YuGioh etc

2) I had the first 3 Fast Furious films in one DVD Steelbook, and then one time just wondered if any other films i like are available in the steelbook case so i searched google and found this site. Lurked around a few days to see what it was about and eventually joined up :)

3) This has to be the toughest choice a man has to face in his lifetime...urm i would choose.......

Scarlett-Johansson-scarlett-johansson-8836700-1920-1200.jpg

1/ A movie poster section would be nice.

2/ Google helped me through that quest.

3/ Jennifer Lawrence would be my choice!

Thank you for a truly sensational prize!
1. Although not a new forum, last year I had a suggestion. When a new steelbook/ digibook is announced, I thought it would be a good idea if the region coding could be included in the OP. Granted, it's not always available at the time of listing, but it could be added at a later time.
This would stop the same question in almost EVERY thread, "is this region locked?".

2. I came across HDN when I was gutted about missing out on Battle Royale steelbook from Play! I wanted to know what a steelbook was. Google was my friend!!

3. Kate [emoji7]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424764317.058352.jpg

Reactions: harry
This is an amazingly generous giveaway., thank you hdn :thumbs::thumbs:

1)this is not a new forum but I would like to see the steelbook section arranged by country then by store, I sometimes miss steelbook announcements because some can get quickly swept back into the masses of pages:thumbs:

2)i found hdn by googling steelbook reviews

3) Arnie is the man! Or machine:naughty:
terminator-arnold-as-terminator__131206182643.jpeg

Reactions: harry
Thanks for giveaway
1) I would like to see forum about pc hardware
2) With google help when i was searching for steelbooks. I like steelbook section most.
statham.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe an Awarded Movies Forum, divided into subforums for each big event of each year.

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is?
I arrived looking for info on a steelbook and my fav part of our community is the forum (the people there!).

Liam Neeson. He's THE guy that will take anything down if needed.

1) I agree a forum with people's locations, kind of like a 'heat map' would be pretty cool to see, also a group buy thread for actual ninja gear, border force would have a field day with shuriken and smoke bombs being imported into the UK :LOL:

2) Was recommended here from another forum from several members - never looked back.

3) Already covered here quite a bit, the one the only Black Widow Scarlett :drool:

Yet another fantastic HDN giveaway :D
I'd like to see an Indie films forum.
Found my way to HDN via Google as I was looking for information and finally -

1. A Custom Slipcover forum or Do It Yourself Steelbook forum where members share 1 of a kinds!
2. I bought a steelbook from "that place that need not be mentioned"...the e *cough* bay and someone had a post-card type advertisement in there that said "check out our steelbook community"...thankful I found this place, just a great community of movie buffs who collect the best of the best!
3. Mia Toretto (Jordana Brewster) - Fast and Furious series
The%20Fast%20And%20The%20Furious%204%20-%20Jordana%20Brewster.jpg

1) Well...... everything is pretty much covered so ill have to go with @bloodsnake007 and say Skype section, it would be fun to talk face to face with my ninja friends or the adult forum thing :naughty: ;) :D

2) I found HDN by accident, i was buying a steelbook from ebay (Cap. America) and the seller tourned out to be Roseart :thumbs: he asked if i was a member on HDN and of course as a smart guy that i am, i sad YES (i was not) so i googled HDN and tadaa i found this place and i have never left, this has become a second home to me :)

My favorite part is definitely all the ninjas :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

3) Yvonne Strahovski
Yvonne-Strahovski-19.jpg

Thank you so much for this awesome giveaway HDN :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
1) I would like a forum dedicated to all types of collectibles. It would be cool to see what people collect besides movies and figurines

2) I came here referred by @digitalbabe as I knew her from TBS

3)

Reactions: digitalbabe
What a fantastic giveaway :)

1) What new forumwould you like to see at hidefninja.com?
I would like to see a dedicated football forum, thats the UK version and not Soccer as you Americans call it ;)

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is?
I found HDN purely by accident and absolutely love the Steelbook section, the amount of knowledge and help is immense and I probably spend far too much time there ;)

Keeley Hawes from Ashes to Ashes

ashes460.jpg

Ron

Reactions: GinjaNinja18
Status
Not open for further replies.